Chapter 1

"Is this really a good idea Stiles ?" Scott asked hesitantly. "Scott, you're such a wuss." Stiles chuckled. "Fine" said Scott while reaching into his bag and pulling out a clear box of green goo.  Stiles chuckled manically as he poured it all over Derek's equipment.

"Stiles! Someone's coming!" Stiles Gasped and yelled to hide somewhere. Scott hid in the showers under a bunch of sweaty towels. Stiles, on the other hand decided to hide in his locker which, of course was next to Derek's, which he loved because he got to see Derek's shirtless...hot...strong body.. uh no homo though.

"Who the fuck would do this ?!" yelled from outside the locker that shook Stiles back to reality. "Ugh! now I have to spend my time cleaning this damn locker!" Derek yelled. Stiles may have chuckled a bit too loud because next thing he knew he was staring right at Derek's angry face.

"It was YOU?" Stiles felt his chest tighten as Derek ranted about gear. He was confused when Derek stopped yelling at first he thought maybe he spotted Scott hiding in the showers but.. he was staring right into Stiles' eyes now looking more.. regretful ?

"Sorry Stiles I.. I didn't mean to yell at you.. a-are you okay ?"  Stiles gave a shocked look "I uh, I'm.. Why are you asking me this ?"
"uh, I..yea I don't know just get outta here before I make you clean my stuff."

Stiles ran out as fast as possible, Scott shortly followed. "Dude what was that !?"
"I know right! that was so weird.."
"Wait, Stiles I think he likes you!"
"dude no, you're being ridiculous"

But was he?  was he really?

Hi ! this is my first book so don't judge me haha. Also I know the chapters are EXTREMELY short but I'm not that good okay ! anyways thanks for reading ! if you are of course.. :)