Chapter 3

Stiles threw his bag on his bed and collapsed beside it. A knock on his door made him groan in anger "What ?!" A deep voice on the other side caught his attention, before he could say anything Derek came barging in through the door "D-Derek ?"

 Derek took Stiles by his collar and their faces were now inches away from each other "Y-you didn't clean-"  Derek didn't even finish his sentence before he rammed his lips into Stiles'. Stiles didn't immediately pull back, he enjoyed Derek's soft lips for a moment then realised he was kissing a guy and pulled back. Derek looked embarrassed and stepped back

 "Sorry Stiles i didn't mean to.." Stiles cut him off "Its okay .." Derek looked confused by his reaction "W-was it good?" Derek muttered his words knowing he shouldn't have said that "Uh.. it was.. it was good.." their moment was abruptly interrupted by Stiles' dad yelling asking if everything was okay.

Stiles turned around to open the door and yelled back they would be done in a minute, as he turned back to face Derek who was already back to Stiles. "Derek i don't know if i gave you the wrong idea.. but I' not.." Derek stopped him "i know you're not.. I'm sorry I'll just leave" He turned around and was out the door before Stiles could ask him to stop.

Stiles was embarrassed but flustered.. Stiles realised that he wanted more, which is what confused him.