I want mommy back N.R

(Format will change throughout book)

I WANT MOMMY BACK
Natasha

WARNINGS: none that I can think of

reader (you): y/n or Louellaage: 6-7nicknames: y/n/n or Lou, lulu, Ella

age: 6-7
nicknames: y/n/n or Lou, lulu, Ella

reader (you): y/n or Louellaage: 6-7nicknames: y/n/n or Lou, lulu, Ella

sister: Danielle
age: 12-13
nicknames: dani, Elle

————————————————

PLOT/REQUEST:
Your mum (Natasha) leaves for a mission when you and your big sister were meant to be spending time with her and you don't like it.
(I am aware yelena isn't apart of the avengers but for the sake of the story just go a long with it and pretend she is or comes to the compound, also I'm new to the whole marvel world and still learning so if there is mistakes I'm sorry and please correct me politely)
sorry if this isn't very good!

——————————————————
EW THIS IS SO SHIT WTF😭😭WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS

LOUELLAS POV:
Mommy had to leave again for a new mission which came up last minute, tonight me, her and dani were going to watch movies and cuddle but now we can't. I really didn't want her to leave and I was in hysterics crying on the floor at mommy's feet, I never normally threw fits as mommy taught me not to do that but this was different my mommy was leaving, I knew it was never forever but there was always that small chance that mommy wouldn't come back and I didn't want that.

NATS POV:
Louella clings onto my legs and cried not wanting me to leave them again. "I'll be back soon младенец (baby) momma just needs to do this, ok?" I say preying her off me and I hold her close to my chest as she digs her head into my neck. "I love you моя принцесса (my princess)," I add handing her to Wanda. "You be good for auntie Wanda (she's like a auntie to the girls) and auntie yelena should be over tomorrow, ok?" I tell her as she screams for me. I knew I needed to leave now or things would get worse so I said my goodbyes and kissed and hugged my eldest and did the same to my crying baby and I left.

WANDAS POV:
"Come on now sweet Lou," I coo as I bounce her against me rubbing her back as she crys. "How come you've gotten so upset this time, baby?" I ask her. "Mama keep leaving and I miss her," louella responds looking around for her big sister but dani had already go upstairs, she two was viably upset. It was true Natasha has even spending a lot of time on missions and doing work recently and it was clearly taking a toll on the two young girls.

They needed their momma but nat has always been the work hard type and as for everything she went through as a child it didn't help how she acted, she felt she needed to do everything in her power to keep her little girls safe and that meant to her was to go on missions when in fact she just needed to be with them.

I sat down in the sofa with the crying girl still attached onto me. "I know you miss mama baby," I say kissing her head. "I'll speak to her for you," I add. "But for now let's get you to sleep, it's past your bedtime," I tell her picking her up as nat had left on short notice.

I brought her to her room and laid her down after helping she change into her pyjamas. "I want mommy," she whined and squirmed as I tried to put her to bed.

LOUELLAS POV
Once auntie Wanda left I got out of bed with my blankey and bear and tip toed to my big sisters room and I push open the door. "D-dani," I say quietly. "What's wrong Lou? why are you out of bed?" Dani asks me picking me up and sitting her in bed with me. "I-I m-miss m-mommy," I respond sniffling. "I know baby, so do I but mommy would want you to not cry and be a brave girl like we all know you are and she will be back before you know it," dani tells me and I hold her onto her laying on her chest.

DANIS POV
I stroked my little sisters back until I hear her breathing even out and I see her eyes closed. I place her next to me and I cuddle her close to me and fall asleep as well.