new girl pt1 N.R & W.M

NEW GIRL PART 1

this is from my Wanda/Lizzie daughter book but decided to post here as well so more people can see it because why not lol

warnings-
being left out, sorta bullying, trauma, child with mental delays (if that's even a warning), mean Nat (turns nice but not in this chapter sorrrryyyyy) mentions of redroom and abuse, bed wetting

plot/request-
you're the youngest 'avenger' meaning you were rescued from the red room when Nat thought she took it down and fury thought it be best if you lived and trained with the avengers since nat was in the redroom and Wanda didn't want you going to foster care but most the team don't really pay attention to you, they aren't necessarily mean except for Nat.
Now everyone knows I am a BLACKHILL supporter till the day I die however I have a soft spot for WandaNat so this a wandanat one

character-
Your name is Anastasia and you're 11 and have some childish mentality due to trauma (meaning you want to play with kids toys and aren't necessarily tuff (except when fighting) etc) basically it's all a trauma response.

ANASTASIAS POV
I walked into the meeting room behind fury where all the avengers were. I was so nervous I was about to properly meet the greatest superhero's and thee Natasha Romanoff. Dreykov always told me that I'm alive because of her and that I was beautiful just like her, so I've always wanted to meet her and despite what Dreykov used to say about her being a traitor I knew where I was was a bad place and Natasha wasn't a traitor she just saved herself but now I actually get to meet her and I'm so excited.

I look around the room, analysing everyone as if they were a threat to me. Captain America was sitting next to Iron man, then there was the falcon, Thor, Hawkeye, Bruce banner aka the hulk, Peter Parker aka spider man (except no one in the outside world knows), then there's Pietro, black widow aka Natasha and sitting next to her was Wanda maximoff who was looking at me with a comforting smile.

Everyone was glaring a me slightly except Clint, Thor and the maximoff twins, so I shyed away slightly behind nick who I knew was there for me, I could tell he was scary but he was so nice to me for some reason, he said I reminded him of someone very special to him.

"Everyone, this is Anastasia Ivanov, she was rescued from the Red room and we've decided that it's best if she stays here and trains with you guys as she is already an amazing spy and fighter. She is quite shy so be nice," fury says to everyone. "Agent Romanoff, I'm putting you in charge of her training as you both have the same previous training," he adds on and I see her roll her eyes and Wanda slightly hit her leg.

"You are all free to go now, please make sure you welcome Anastasia," fury tells everyone and they all get up to leave. "I'm going to leave you now, you know where to find me and have my number ok," fury tells me and I nod thanking him.

I was told where my room was but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go there yet so I follow everyone out and follow where most of them went in hopes of finding my way around a little. They all enter a kitchen/living room area and some take seats and some leave. The only people left are Natasha, Wanda, Tony, Steve and Sam.

I stand awkwardly and nervously sorta close to where they were. "Can we help you?" Natasha asks me. "U-um no sorry, I just didn't know where to go," I reply quietly and she rolls her eyes a little again. "Do you want something to eat before dinner hunny?" Wanda asks me sweetly to relieve the awkward atmosphere in the room. I debated whether or not to say yes, I was really hungry but I was to embarrassed to say yes so I opt to saying no and just waiting till dinner. "um, no thank you," I replied fiddling with my hands. "Okay, well dinner will be ready in about an hour so you can go to your room or stay here," Wanda tells me with a smile and I nod thanking her, deciding to go to my new room.