hurt on set S.J

HURT ON SET

WARRNINGS: none that I can think of more just someone getting mildly hurt but nothing too graphic

CHARACTER: your name is y/n or Louise and you're 4. Your parents don't care about you and are only putting you into acting for the money so the marvel cast is your family.

FAMILY:
Scarlett is like a mom to you, you sometimes call her mommy
Chris E is like a dad to you and you sometimes call him daddy
Tom is like your older brother and you love him so much
Florence is like your big sister (I know she's only on black widow but pretend she's in more)

PLOT/REQUEST:

Thank you madsdior for the request!!

SCARLETTS POV

Currently I am doing quite a difficult scene/stunt with Louise but the worst thing happened while we were doing the stunt/scene and running Louise tripped over cause her to fall onto the very hard floor of the studio and hit her arm on some machinery making her immediately cry and my run over to her along with, Chris (e), Lizzie, flo and tom.

I pick Lou up and see she had a cut on her forehead. "Shhh it's ok," I tell her rubbing her back as the first aid supervisor comes over to us with a first aid kit. "Mama hwrt," she says, I love it when she called me that but that's not the point, the point is our baby is hurt. "I know you are sweetie but this nice lady is going to make you all better.

Lizzie came round to the other side of us and held her other hand. "Look at Chris, Tom and flo baby," I say pointing to them as they were all pulling funny faces at her to keep her distracted. "Tom Tom," you said reaching for Tom who happily took her and she rested her head against his chest as a lady starts sorting her cut that's on her forehead out.

TOMS POV

I held Lou on my lap as she cried while the lady sorted her cut out. "Look it's all over now," I tell her as she tries to clutch hold of my suit like she does with my jumpers and tops. "You guys can have a break for a while but then we need to get back filming," the director said and we all go back to our trailers but instead of going to our own trailers we all go to scarlets as it's bigger as she has Lou staying there as well.

I laid Lou down on the sofa and we all quickly got changed into some comfy clothes and I sat back down onto the sofa and Lou cuddled into me. "It's ok my little munchkin," I say stroking has hair as she plays with my hand. "I gowt boo boo," she tells me pointing to her head. "Yeah you do, but you were such a brave girl," I tell her and she giggles.

"Paci," she says. "What do we say when we want something Louise?" Lizzie asks. "Plwease," she replies with her adorable eyes. Florence hands me a paci and I pop it in her mouth. "Dada," she says pointing to Chris and I just look at everyone a bit confused as I've never heard her call him daddy or dada only call Scarlett mommy or mama and I just assumed that was because she played Natasha's daughter and has grown up with her but I suppose she's grown up with Chris as well.

CHRIS POV

"I'll take her," I tell Tom taking Louise from him and cradling her in my arms as I gave her a little kiss on the forehead before sitting next to scar with her.

"Mama *points to scar* dada *points to chris*," she says holding my shirt and we both just smile at her then at each other I can't lie when I tell you I have somewhat developed feelings for scarlet over the years and especially with Louise calling us mommy and daddy...

—————————————
author talks
that ending was kinda mean but I decided to be mean haha but I hoped you liked it! I might make a part two or you guys can just imagine what happens next
(712)