S.H.E.I.L.D kid N.R

S.H.E.I.L.D KID

WARRNINGS: nothing I don't think except is sheild so it's quite unexpected just be warned uno PHAHA and it's a bit of a mess I need to get back into writing again haha

CHARACTER: the readers name is y/n or Anastasia and you're 11

PLOT/REQUEST: you're Natasha's kid and live at SHEILD and well you're a kid. Idk we will just see how it plays out.

MOST THIS WILL NOT HE ACCURATE AS I HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING AOS ETC AND IM JUST USING RANDOM CHARACTER ETC AND MAKING UP A BUNCH OF THINGS!!

fury: "grandpa"
Maria: auntie ria
Nat: mama
Skye/daisy: auntie Skye
Jemma: auntie Jem
Phil: uncle Phil
(And probs more)

ANASTASIAS POV

I was sitting in grandpas office colouring my journal when I got bored so I got up and left his office wondering around the facility. I walked to Jemma and Fitzs lab. "AUNTIE JEMMMMMM!" I shout walking in and seeing her jump. "Oh hi sweetheart, are you ok?" She questions. "Yeahhh, I'm just bored and wanted to come see you," I respond walking up to her and climbing onto her lap. "Whatcha doing?" I question. "I'm just analysing *blah blah blah siencey stuff*" Jemma replies squeezing me as I giggled.

After a bit I left Jemma because she had work to do and went to try and find Auntie Ria, when an agent I've never met before stops me. "Who are you? Why is there a kid at sheild?" They ask. "I'm one of the agents daughters and you are?" I reply snarkily looking them up and down. "Who's kid?" They question me. "Agent Romanoffs daughter. She's a level 10 agent and if you try to hurt me I'm sure fury and she will have something to say," I tell them walking off leaving them speechless.

I walk into one of the control room things in hope of find Maria and to my luck she was standing talking to someone so I snuck up behind her but it didn't exactly go to plan as well she's an agent and she quickly turned around and grabbed me round my waist as I squealed. "What are you doing in here trouble?" She asked me telling the other agent she talk to him later. "I was boredddd," I reply dragging the D. "I thought you were with fury?" She questioned. "I was but grandpa is being boring and just doing paperwork and Jemma needs to finish of some lab thingys," I tell her. "Well you and stay with me but I'm not going to be doing anything exciting," she tells me. "Do you know when mama comes back?" I ask her as we walked to grandpas office. "Should be in the next hour or two sweetheart," she responds.

"Hi grandpa," I say when we walk into his office. "There you are trouble, I was wondering where you'd gone too," he says looking up. "I got bored so I went to find Jemma but then she had to carry on with work so then I went to find auntie Ria and now I'm here," I say giggling. "So you are, I need to speak to auntie ria so can you just sit in the lounge bit where you were before and watch tv or colour or both I don't mind?" He asks me and I nod my head and go back to where I was and sit down not before I got some sweets from the cupboard in there.

——time skip like 2 hours——

I was now incredibly bored and tired and just wanted my mama to come back. I managed to get auntie ria to come off work for a bit and sit with me while I wait for mommy and watch a movie as well.

I was curled up to her with my duvet and stuffie not exactly to grandpas pleasure as I had dragged my duvet through the facility (idk what to call it lol) while watching wild child because I loved it even though it has some bad words in it mama doesn't like that, but shes not here so it's ok.

I hear the door open and I look up and see mama, so I immediately jumped up and ran to her, jumping into her arms. "Hi малыш," she says holding me and kissing my head.
(baby)
"я так скучал по тебе мама" I say putting my head into her neck tiredness almost taking over.
(missed you so much mama)
"я скучал по тебе, мой маленький паучок," she replies kissing my head as I look over at Maria who looks slightly confused as we were speaking in Russian and she couldn't understand most of it.
(I missed you to my little spider)

"Well I best take this one to bed," mommy says to Maria. "oh and you left these in my room last night," I hear her whisper and she her pass Maria what I think was panties which is gross. I see Maria give mama a look and nods to me because mama must of thought I was asleep. "Why did you give Maria panties mama?" I ask her. "Uhhh, no reason sweetheart," mommy quickly answers me. "Why don't you go say night night to Grampa while I speak to Maria," mommy says to me and I nod and run off not before hugging Maria and saying night to her.

NATASHAS POV

Once I knew she couldn't see us I quickly turned to maria and took us out of view of the glass doors. "Natalia Alianovna Romanova!" Maria scolds hitting my shoulder. "You could've gotten us caught and by your own daughter!" She continues so I just kiss her to shut her up.

"I know I'm sorry," I reply after pulling away from the kiss leaving Maria very flustered. "But you should also be more careful leaving you panties about," I add smirking. "Oh shut up!" She replies with a pout. "Don't act like you didn't like it," I say smirking again when she kisses me. After a bit I pull away. "I better go and put my daughter to bed," I tell. "I'll come see you once she's asleep," I add leaving the room her shortly following after.

——————————————
authors note
——————————————
probs the longest oneshot thingy or just chapter I've written in a while PHAHA so I hope you enjoy I know it's quite bad but I need to get back into writing tonight I think I'm going to start a new kinda theme idk but yeah lol

Comment "SHEILD" for more!

Remember to vote, comment, share, follow me and add my books to your library if you enjoy them.

(1112)