Until the door bell rang...

I reached for my red lipstick and put it on my lips, well that is where lipstick is supposed to go i guess, some would say i looked girly for just a date. I don't even know where Ethan is taking me i just hope He doesn't take me to the movie's. I find it is the worst first date for someone, like a date is an thing were you get to know someone not watching a TV screen and stuffing your face with overly priced popcorn.
I was wearing my favourite skinny jeans, a nice fitting leather jacket and a pair of my trusty red converse's.
I walked down stair's to my mum jumping, i was a little interested into what she want's to say so i asked "Mum would you like to say something?" she opened her mouth and all these question just started pouring out "What is his name?" "Does he have nice eye's?" "how old is he?" "Does he have a clean police record?" "Have you met his parents?" "Does he have any sibling's?" at first i thought she just wanted to say my make up looks pretty "Mum His name is Ethan, yes he does have nice eye's they are brown, he is 16 like me, i don't know about the clean police record but i'll ask him for you, No i haven't met his parent's it's our first date, Yes he has a sibling, he has a twin brother!" she slightly calmed down until the door bell rang.
My mum raced to the door she swung it open and pulled Ethan inside, i was so embarrassed Ethan's looked like he had just been mugged, "Hi Ethan i'am Olivia's mum Tia" Ethan calmed down when he realized my mum is just crazy, i don't blame him she gets very crazy when it gets to her daughter dating.
I locked arms with Ethan and pulled him through the door "Bye, Mum love you" she is looking shocked, i couldn't let her embarrass me in front of Ethan "Okay, love you be back before 11:00 and be safe".
Once i got into Ethan's car, Ethan just burst out laughing but then he stopped because i was burning him with my glare "Okay okay i'am sorry i'll stop laughing, you look beautiful by the way" that was sweet but here comes the blushing "Thanks so where are we going exactly?" He smiled "it is still a secret so what would you like to eat?" that question ran through my mind a thousand times and i only had one answer "PIZZA!!" he looked at me and laughed "Pizza it is then" we went and bought our meat-lover's pizza with extra pepperoni and cheese, then Ethan drove out too the old abandon train tracks.
He got out of the car and i followed with our pizza i walked up beside him and held his hand, we walked and talked for about 5 minutes up the old train track until we come across an abandon train cart, he climbed inside and i was a bit scared so he pulled me up. My feet touched the floor of the cart, it looked rusty and there were paragraphs and picture of kids that i have seen around school. I asked Ethan "What is this place?" he looked at me and smiled and sat on the floor he held my hand and pulled me down to sit on the floor in front of him "This is a place were kids from Carson High used to blow off steam after a football game or a big test, if you look around there are Polaroid pictures, lyrics, poetry and personal stories,and if you have noticed it smells like a lot of kids just smoked a bunch of weed here, yeah well it's because a lot of them do also to blow off steam." as Ethan was speaking i was paying attention to all the little details around the cart from when i first stepped in it seemed like a complete dump but now getting told how much meaning this place gives to people, and thinking about how many kids would get stoned quite often here. I then see Ethan pull out a Polaroid camera from the backpack he brought from the car, He grinned "Want to take some pictures?" i moved closer to him and we started smiling and then there was a flash, we posed again we had our tongues out, then the next picture i looked at Ethan and he looked at me, another  flash. He touched my upper back and pulled me close and then we kissed and kissed there was a flash and a flash. 
He showed me our pictures and i couldn't calm down the dorky smile i had on my face or my bright un-controllable red cheeks. I honestly really like Ethan, more then i did when we were at the dog park, he knows more about me then anyone and i trust him. I couldn't be more happier right now with him i wish i could stay in this little place forever and nothing will ever change but that can't happen life must go on.

I held tight on to Ethan's hand and i looked at my phone for the time as my eye's widened i yelled "It's 10:40, mum wants me home at 11:00 we better get going" Ethan nodded, he held my hand all the way back to my house and then to my front door, he is so sweet, i kissed him on the cheek until he asked "Olivia i like you a lot more then you think and i was just uh wondering if you will be more girlfriend?" as he scratched the back of his neck, i knew he was nervous so i smiled "Of course!" i kissed him and then i hugged him tightly "Goodnight Ethan" as i let go of his hand and i reached for the door handle and i heard him whisper something "did you say something?" he grinned "yes, i said Goodnight my love" i smiled and walked inside ran upstairs and sat on my bed in complete silence for a good hour until my phone rang and it was Makayla i accepted her call "Hey Olivia how was your date with Ethan? i took a deep breath an answered "Hey it was absolutely amazing" and the whole night i told her all about my night, her and i tried to understand what Ethan meant when he said 'goodnight my love'  i was so confused but i was so happy that i actually have such a sweet Boyfriend and an incredible best friend who stayed up till 2 in the morning talking to me about my date.
I hung up the phone with Makayla and tried to get some sleep, but i was probably going to get very little since my train of thought has not reached it's last station ( i just can't stop thinking) yet!
Goodnight Ethan, Makayla and the rest of the world. 

a/n
Hey guy i really hope you liked this chapter sorry if it was a bit short, please comment and tell me if there are any mistakes i'll fix them.
Michaela xx