In a Bad mood and Barely breathing

I woke up to my alarm, I had a terrible sleep and I could feel my clothes had stuck to my body. I groaned I had honestly woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I got up and walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, I then dropped my clothes and turned the taps on in the shower, I felt the hot water falling on my bare skin, my hair had been a mess because of my restless sleep, I had dreams about what Lucas said and I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Why would he tell me to stay away from Ethan?

Did I do something wrong?

How could I bring trouble to Ethan?

What did he mean by he'll make it his mission to destroy me?

I got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body, I opened the door and walked to my bedroom. I dried myself down and went to my dresser and pulled open my drawers, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, white singlet and put a denim jacket over top. I put a little make up on and made my hair look wavy. As I went down stairs to the Kitchen I found my Mum cooking breakfast and Issac helping sort of helping. He had mum's spatula pretending to play electric guitar, I laughed at him and he shot up and dropped the spatula his face turning red.

"You're such a dork" I said with a giggle

"Shut up" he said his arms crossed

I laughed and ruffled his hair with my hand, he chuckled under my touch.

I sat on the kitchen chair and took in all the delicious smell of food that my mother had cooked.

"Hey mum what's for breakfast?" I said trying to see all the food that she was hiding in front of her.

"Food" she said with a smirk as she turned to face me.

"Seriously mum I am starving" I said as I pressed my hands on my belly.

"Okay, okay we have eggs, bacon, and pancakes" she said pointing to all the food she had made.

"I'll have all of them please" I said with a grin.

Her eyes had widened "Um okay I'll see if I can fit that on one plate".

I winked at her and she smiled.

————————————————————————————-

I put on a good mood for my mum this morning because she gets upset when I am in one of my 'moods'. I walked into school a little more energised since I had a big breakfast. I approached my locker and pushed in my pin as soon as my locker door open I was hoping nothing flew out so it didn't end up someone helping me (catch my drift). I shut my door and saw Makayla just standing there with a massive smile in her face, I jumped.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I am sure you didn't" I told her while rolling my eyes.

"Okay what's wrong?" She said, I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Nothing absolutely nothing" I said to her not really wanting to tell her why I was so grumpy.

"Okay I'll drop the subject then" she said.

We walked to our next class in silence.

———————————————————————————————