Under the Bleachers

It has been a week since mine and Ethan's date at the train tracks, he has barely spoken to me since then. Did i do something wrong to offend him, i thought to myself maybe he hasn't spoken to me because he thinks i am a bad kisser or that i smelt bad or what if he thinks i said no when he asked me to be his girlfriend i am sure i said 'yes' absolutely sure of it.
I walk into the School hallway, and all i could smell was bad teenage hygiene and the stench of old food from the cafeteria. I walk towards my locker and push in my pin 1..7..2..8. As my locker door swings open all my study papers fall to the floor, i bend down to pick up my mess and realize i have a helping hand, i look up to see Lucas Ethan's older brother.
I smile at Lucas "Thank you for helping me" i said to him while cleaning up my mess, "That's fine but we need to talk, can you follow me please" he said this to me in a tone that he spoke in seemed important so of course i followed him.

I was just a few steps behind him until he walked under the old bleachers he pulled out a chair i stood in front of it, he looked at me "Sit" his voice was so commanding and i listened. I sat on a cold blue chair as he circled around me, he positioned himself in front of me "I need you to stay away from Ethan" he said this in a soft voice like he was trying to convince me. I shook my head "Why would you want me to stay away from Ethan" he took a step closer "because you will only bring trouble to him" he said.
I was so confused how could i possibly bring trouble to Ethan, i then pushed back my shoulders and looked up at Lucas "And if i don't stay away from Ethan?" as i said this i concentrated on his eyes.
He took another step closer his eyes full of anger "I will make it my mission to destroy you" he clenched his jaw and tightened his fists, i then stood up from my no longer cold seat and walked right in front of him to show i wasn't scared "I'd like to see you try" i smiled at him as i walked away.

I have now made it to lunch without telling Makayla about this mornings event, and i have seen Ethan but haven't spoken to him. I race to a empty lunch table in the cafeteria hoping Makayla didn't see me, because she knows when i'am hiding something. Lucas saw me and all he did was death stares me, i don't know why until i realize Ethan is walking towards me with a tray full of food, god why does this boy have to be so kind and good looking. I smile at him and he sits in front of me, it seems like something is annoying him "Hey is everything okay?" i said in a caring tone, he then nodded "Yeah i'am fine i just saw you and my brother talking under the bleacher this morning and was wondering what happened or if everything is okay?" i could hear the worry in his voice. I quickly looked at Lucas his eye's widened and he got up and sprinted out of the cafeteria. I looked at Ethan, his face waiting for an answer i know the longer i don't reply the worst he will expect, "Nothing bad happened, i promise we were just talking about you?" as i said this Ethan's worry lifted then returned when he realized that i said we were talking about him. He got up and walked around the table to sit next to me "What exactly were you talking about?" as the tone in his voice slightly changes i get a vibe from him, the same vibe i got from Lucas this morning. I didn't know what to tell him "Can we talk in a place with less ears?" i had a strong feeling people could hear our conversation, he nodded in reply "He said do you mind skiping the last few classes?". I only have Trig and English after lunch "I don't mind" i told him.

Ethan and i drove around in his blue jeep, he drove me to a look out you could see the whole town from up here, all the light and houses.
"So what happened, what did my brother Lucas say about me?" as Ethan spoke i touched his hand and told him all about this morning, his anger grew. "Okay, i knew he would do this only because i told him i really liked you" as he said this i honestly could not hold back my blushing, "So you really like me huh?" completely changing the subject, because i was just over talking about Lucas, Ethan and i were up here all alone i just wanted to talk about us. He smirked at me "Yes, i really like you that's why i was so worried and why i got you something", this feels like a movie the hot guy gives the pretty girl a lovely necklace and they live happily ever after. I pause to realize he has pulled out a box from the pocket of his leather jacket "I was going too give this to you this morning" he opened the box and i freaked out so i hugged him tightly. The necklace was beautiful my kind of beautiful it had a tiny jar with black metallic dust inside, the jar had little spirals engraved in to the glass and there was another little charm they were petals from some sort of purple flower it was perfect.

I then turned so he could put it on me, the chain was cold against my skin, i touched the jar of dust.
I kissed Ethan on his cheek and hugged him "I love it, it's beautiful" i didn't want to let go of him no one has ever done that for me. I tightened my grip on his hand, he moved closer to me and pushed my hair back behind my ear he then touched my jawline, i shut my eyes i felt his warm lips on mine, he then kissed my neck and my collarbone. I had my hands on the back of his neck then moving them to the back of his head i start tugging on his hair. He then Lifts me on his lap and i move my hands up his shirt i feel his heart beat racing on my finger tips, i kiss his neck making him giggle i then stop "What's so funny?" he looks at me with a slight grin "Um sorry i'am just really ticklish on my neck" i want to laugh so hard but i don't i just keep kissing his neck till he stops giggling.

I realize that it's dark out and that i should be getting home so i move off Ethan's lap, "It's getting late, as much as i want to keep doing this i need to get home" he smirks in reply and he then drives me home. As he arks out the front of my house i take off my seat belt "Thanks for getting me home and for a great night" i kiss his lips and then i pull away "See you tomorrow boyfriend" i say with a massive smile on my face, he nods "Goodnight my Beautiful girlfriend". I shut his car door and walk toward my front door, i open it to see my mother standing there with a wild angry face "Where were you?, and why weren't you at school for the last few classes?" it was only 7:47pm "Mum i was out with Ethan and i only had Trig and English left for my classes, i promise to catch up the work tomorrow" she smiled "Okay, but some girl named Makayla has been calling non stop" i grinned and walk up stairs to my bedroom.

I pick up my phone to call Makayla as i hear it ring all i hear is "Thank god women you finally pick up" i smile even though she can't see me "Sorry, i was out with Ethan" i said, "Oh Olivia and Ethan sitting in a tree, were there kissing involved in your little session of him being your boyfriend and you being his girlfriend and all?" i began telling Makayla about what happened with Ethan, but nothing about Lucas. I don't think i should tell her, i need to find out more about this first.
-
-
-
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter, sorry if it was short.
Please comment, share this story with other people and don't forget to follow me.

Michaela xx