Chapter 25

Your POV

After some minutes we both left the room to join others.

We got a message from PD nim calling us for next album discussion.

I seriously wasn't in the mood to get dressed so I just wore a hoodie and a warm cal with it before leaving the dorm.

At the headquarters

Currently we sat around in the room with the directors, editors and writers. Since we had the cute and dark theme, this one will be a but laid off and chiller. Finally.

From past few days everyone was working on songs or melodies. We selected the songs from the sing diary and edited them, three of the songs were turned from group song to vocal/rap line songs while 2 were new singles. Currently I , Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa were at Genius Lab. Hobi oppa was with others trying to figure out new choreography and Jin and Taehyung were editing some lyrics.

"I still can't find the missing beat." Yoongi oppa said and he laid back on bus chair.

"I tried to mix it with other but it is not fitting with it. " Namjoon oppa said as Yoongi oppa checked it.

"You know what, continuous beat us getting to much in this part let's just.." I said and started to mix that melody. Yoongi oppa shifted back to his table trying other song.

"Annnnnd done! Now listen to this." I said and played it on the headsets, Namjoon oppa listening it carefully.

A smile crept on his face.

"Now this is the perfect melody." He said and pulled Yoongi oppa's chair making him listen to it.

".... so in the place of missing beat, you dropped it and added another another beats... that's the swag, come here." He pulled my chair and gave me a fist bump.

"I mixed 3 different beats for the other one... just a bit of mixing and lowered some for background music." I said.

After the last song was completed we called the editor. Jin and Tae were also done with the lyrics of the songs.

We sat in control room and Namjoon oppa went to sing the demo version of the starting songs.

In the middle, the editor stopped him.

"Namjoon ah, try to hit the note higher and bit slower." He said and he show us a thumbs up. He started it again and his expression changed.

"Heaven ah, go in and you know do some background vocals, just for a try." He said as I nod and went in.

Namjoon oppa started the song again from the starting and I got the signal to start it.

I hummed softly with the beats of piano and we were stopped again. He told us start from the chorus, he told Jin oppa to repeat the last words softly with the humming.

We started again and as soon as the song ended he smiles and give us a green sign.

We were done with demos of 1/3 of the album. By the end, everyone was present and learned the lyrics. The lines were distributed and for now the order wouldn't be changed. It was almost midnight when we were done.

I realised that today I was absent from work.

Sigh.

It was late to contact Ms. Moon, so I decided to drop by the company in the way back to dorm.

Jin and Hobi oppa said that I could clear it in morning but it would be impossible because of tight schedules. At the end they dropped me and I went in to my cabin.