Chapter 43 (hehe enjoy)

It took everything for maknaes to believe what happened and for that Hoseok did something really good.

He recorded Yoongi being soft to baby Y/N, how red both of them flushed was extremely adorable, who won't adore Yoongi and Y/N, right?

It was now days and everything was settled in, everyone forgetting that until one day.

♤♡◇♧.                                              .♧◇♡♤

Taehyung was continuously knocking the door of maknaes room.

"Oppa what?" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"NAMJOON HYUNG IS A BABY!" He screamed and Y/N stood blindfolded and then closed the door on his face.

"Nienie!!" He slammed in the door and Jungkook was now awake.

"Tae hyung... is this your baby?" Jungkook while leaning on Nienie.

"THIS IS BABY NAMJOONIE!" He said and Jungkook slowly touched the baby and slapped himself to come back to reality.

"Joon hyung is a baby... does that means?" Taehyung said and all of the rushed to the room.

Jimin was stunned to his favorite hyung and his roommate as a baby as he hold the baby Hobi sleeping in his arms. Jungkook was the one to pick up his idol from the beginning and others let him cause why not? He still blushes at the fact that Namjoon look after him for the whole time.

Jin on the other hand was just staring at his reflection while Taehyung kept an eye on him. And for Yoongi, he was leaned on his cute little caretaker playing with one of the gloves she was wearing.

"I don't know anything about baby caring... like this little kitty is the first baby I ever touched." She said and Yoongi giggled at the name.

"What about you, Mr-I-Want-5-Kids-In-Future. what you know about them?" She said and Taehyung blushed slightly.

"I don't know. But I know where Jin hyung kept the diary." He said and passed baby Jin to Jungkook.

"Joonie hyung... you are so adorable." He said and hugged the baby.

"Whatever you all say, I am scared how we will be able to take care of Hobi hyung." Jimin said and rocked baby Hoseok in his arms and then he open his eyes only to smile at the younger.

"I don't think baby Yoongi would be troublesome. Look how adorable he is." She coos at the baby who was staring at her with his monolided eyes and gummy smile.

"So, we need to feed the babies... and we are out of it." Taehyung said.

"I am not going out!" Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

"Then we will going out." Y/N said and gave Yoongi eskimo kiss as he giggled.

"I will prepare the other things till then." Taehyung said.

"Firstly we will buy you a pretty stroller for you little guy." Nienie said as she hummed the baby who was playing with strands of pale blue hair.

After a long haze of stroller shopping Yoongi feel asleep and Y/N could not do anything except to look down at the baby in front of her wrapped in blankets and looking peaceful.

Meanwhile:

"Taehyung! What should I do!!" Jimin shouts from the living room.

"What?!" He replied and saw a whiny and pouty Hobi sitting on torn papers.

"To be honest I don't know. Just wait till she gets formula and other stuff." Taehyung said and he turned to see Jungkook putting Namjoon in sleep while rocking him back and forth with an adorable smile on his face. For some reason Jin started to hit and yell at Taehyung.