Hiiiii!!!!

So! I am back again! And I am about to be active daily!

I know that I was gone for months ... Nevertheless I am back and I will start to post on every  Sunday like how I used to.

Why not on Saturdays and Sundays like before? Because I got like 10 hours of just online class and my own self studying.

;-;

Happy ARMY DAY!!! 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

@all the readers and especially you all. You cute and sweet and bundle of joy!

I don't have something for today... (I need to proofread the drafts)

Let me share a fact instead.

You know how much we love Ms. Moon Bong-cha but in the past I decided to kind of kick her out like after her 2-3 appearance and yada yada yada.

Why?

I don't know...

But then her flirty side was like way too good and slowly I started to sail my ship! So I went back to the drafts and rewrote them including her.

Also the fact that I love her character way too much.

Did I just simped on a character I created?

Would this mean that I just simped on myself?

And as my flirty ass is getting hungry imagine me holding you hand and deeply looking in your beautiful eyes, warm, soft golden light flashes on your face as I slowly look at you and give a coy smile.
I say:

Everyone can touch someone's heart... But only one can live in it.
Mine is filled with you.
So how about us living in yours together?

- credits to the line: my flirty lonely 2 AM ass.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.