Chapter 42

Hey ya!

* kicks a random pebble which magically appeared in my room *

Sorry for ghosting for 2 weeks.

No one's POV

As the morning sun was shining everyone was almost ready to go on. Namjoon was still at 7th cloud as he could not believe what happened last night.

The bell rang and Namjoon gets up to open the door to his hyungie smiling.

He slam closes it and cages his boyfriend between him and the door, leaning to place a peck on his lips.

"Mine." He said and pecked again.

"I know Joonie." Jin said.

"I am telling myself." He said with a smile and Jin gave him a quick peck and bit Namjoon's lip which made him astonishingly confused.

"Yours." He said and then he let him go. The door was at the blind spot of room which didn't bothered them.

"If done making out, can I come?" They heard another being's voice which was a bit flattering and blush took over them.

"S-sure! We weren't doing anything." Jin said and kept his composure.

"Hyung don't act. I know everything." She said and wore sunglasses and look at them.

Jin huffs.

"Come on. If I weren't here you both wouldn't be able to say or speak a single word about your love for each other." She said as she wore shoes around the place and putting the stuff in the back.

"Thank you." They said and kissed her cheeks at the same time. She chuckles as she feels the kiss on both side of her cheeks from them.

"We should go on a double date." Jin hinted.

"Yea!!! We totally should." Namjoon said and now she was the one blushing. She just nodded and the other two clapped there hands.

"So... what's your sexuality?" She asked.

"I am bisexual and he is gay." Namjoon said and Jin quirked her eyes and placed another kiss on his lips not caring if someone is seeing them.

"Mine." He said and put his finger just above his heart. "MINE." He warned again and Namjoon just smile.

They then turn to see no one around and the door open, smiling sheepishly as they exit and Jin put his arm around his shoulder.

They saw others in a circle talking to other people as they sat on the SUV.

Your POV

I mentally smiled that the two were now free around each other and I really know who else are currently dating but too shy to come out. Do they know that I know? Maybe not but yeah.

Ms. Moon...

My mind was wandering and missing Moon's presence around me, her hugs and kisses.

My phone ranged and I pick it up.

"Baby I miss you." Her smooth and soft voice made me melt.

"I miss you too." I said and almost heard a whimper from her with a deep inhale.

"Baby.." she whispered.

"I miss you so fucking much!" She added and I chuckled.

"Yah! Don't chuckle at me!" She scolds me and I smiled at her expression.

"We are at the venue. I will call you later." I said and quickly cut the call otherwise I won't be able to control myself.

"Missing her?" I heard Tae oppa shifting towards me to caress my cheek by his soft hand.