37 - you're a nun

*i love Evan peters too guys, making him Peter just makes everything that much harder lololololol did you guys see the last ahs bc holy shit*

Me: hey, can you come over to my house in like an hour?

Peter: are your parents at work?

Me: yeah I asked my dad if you could come but he said no

Peter: shocker. What was the point of even asking him?

Me: idk

Peter: ok well I'll see you then :)

I decide to get a shower before Peter comes over. I honestly have no idea what we're gonna do. My dad was right about one thing, we aren't gonna be looking at college stuff.

After my shower, I slip on one of my sweatshirts and some black sweatpants. I look at all of the dead daisies sitting sadly in the vases. I haven't been able to get rid of any of them. Even if they are dead, they still make me smile. Probably because that was one of the sweetest presents anyone has ever given me.

I make sure to turn off the lights in my bedroom because I don't think we'll be hanging out in here. I'm hoping that we'll just stay in my living room and maybe watch some tv.

I'm able to finish a bowl of coco puffs before Peter gets here. Peter never liked them, he thinks they're too sweet. I don't remember if Ashton said he likes them or not.

The doorbell rings as I finish my cereal and I anxiously run to let him in.

"Hey," Peter smiles and makes his way inside, walking right past me.

"Hi?" I say, wondering why the hell he just barged in here. He must not realize because he doesn't say anything.

"Oh babe, I was wondering. Are you still friends with that guy. You know, the gay one? Was it Harry?" His eyebrows furrow as he takes a seat on the couch.

"I am. And his name's Henry," I bite as he holds up both of his hands and shakes his head.

"Maddie, don't get so offended. I'm trying to make conversation," He sighs.

"Well it's like you're trying to annoy me. Stop being a jackass," I scold him. I immediately regret my words when his eyes narrow. I don't like when Peter gets mad, he gets really mean.

"Fine."

"Okay. Um, do you want something to eat or drink? Oh! My mom made these really good chocolate chip cookies yesterday," I laugh and he slowly starts to nod.

"I'd love some cookies," He smiles tightly. I head into the kitchen and grab the container that my mom put the cookies in. I'm about to go back into the living room, but I decide to eat one first.

I reach into the container and pull out the best looking one I can find. As soon as I take a bite, I smile. They're so chocolatey and soft. They make me think about the time Ashton said he'd bake me cookies.

"Hey," I jump at the sound of Peter's voice and watch as he walks over to me. He grabs the rest of my cookie out of my hand and eats it cheekily.

"That was my cookie," I say but it comes out weird because my mouth is full.

"Babe, don't talk with your mouth full," He scolds me as he finishes the cookie and I feel my face heat up.

I make sure my mouth is empty of any food before repeating myself, "I said, that was my cookie."

"I wanted some of it," He shrugs as a sneaky smile forms on his face. I roll my eyes and grab the cookies so I can go back into the living room.

"Maddie," He sighs and I feel his hand graze my arm.