20 - when did your balls drop?

*GIF BC DAVID SCHWIMMER IS MADDIE'S DAD, FREE PIZZA TO WHOEVER CAN GUESS WHO HER MOM IS HAHAHA*

Ashton wants to do something sexual with me. Alright Maddie, you can wake up now.

Me: what would we do?

Ashton: there's lots of stuff, we could talk on the phone or send pics, facetime idk

Me: Facetime?? Haha

Ashton: yeah, you could take screenshots of me and I could take some of you. Would you like that?

Me: yeah I think so, I've never really done this Ashton

Ashton: you'll be fine :)

Me: ok sooooooooo

Ashton: so, I'm about to facetime you :)

No, no, no. I shouldn't have agreed to this. I may talk to Ashton all the time, but this is different. I could never even do this with my last boyfriend. How the hell am I supposed to do it with the hottest guy on the planet?

My stomach starts flipping and it in no way feels good. Usually, the thought of Ashton doing something with me is exciting. But now I just feel like I'm going to throw up.

The familiar ring of my phone interrupts my thought and I frown as I eye it. I could always just ignore it and act like I fell asleep, that could work.

Or I could just tell him that I changed my mind and still talk with him. We've never facetimed after all and I'm anxious to have a conversation with him face-to-face.

I pick up my phone and tap the screen with my thumb. The picture starts to load and I nervously face the camera towards my ceiling. I am freaking the fuck out right now.

There's a short laugh and then I hear, "I wonder where Maddie could be."

My face heats up and I smile, but don't face the camera towards me just yet.

"Maddie, I knew you were pale, but I think you may have gotten paler," Ashton giggles and I look at my white ceiling as a laugh escapes my lips.

"I'm scared!" I laugh nervously. It's not so much scared as it is self-conscious. Really damn self-conscious.

"I'll cover my eyes and you put the camera on you. Deal?" He says happily.

"Quit nonchalantly bringing that up all the time. It's cheesy," I tell him.

"Fine, I didn't want an always with you anyway," He sasses with a giggle.

I peek at the screen to make sure he's really covering his eyes, finding him with both hands over his face.

I take a deep breath and slowly turn the screen towards me. He's still covering his eyes and I don't bother announcing that I'm in front of the camera now.

He secretly separates two of his fingers and then looks at me with one eye. I look down and smile as he exclaims, "Maddie! You look so beautiful!"

I don't know what drugs he's on, but I didn't bother trying to look pretty when I called him. Either he's a good liar or blind. Or like I said...on drugs.

I roll my eyes and murmur a "thank you" before glancing at him again. He's leaning on a bed with his head on his fist. He won't stop smiling and shaking his head.

"One step closer to actually meeting you," He smiles.

"Is that your room?" I ask as I nod at the screen. He nods and then gets up into a sitting position. He starts circling the phone around the room.