Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

Vanitas: So basically we don't know if it's haunted just a huge while guess.

Add: Come on this could be fun please I swear.

Issei: Promise to take Eve on a Halloween date after word than we got a deal

Add drops a small anime sweat and looks back at Eve and he swore he saw her eyes light up red.

Add: D-Deal...

Issei: Welp guys to the pizzeria...

Chopper: Should we bring the others?

Issei: Nah Akari and her family are getting welcome into the mafia right now Louis is having a small problem with the revenants but hopefully he gets it under control soon Sonic and his group are back in their home town and Sora and his friends have to handle a couple of heartless even saying they may have found another keyblade wielder.

Reborn: Well looks like it will just be us than get going baka Issei.

Issei: *sigh* Yes Reborn.

Violet: Even though you've been through his training you are still scared of him.

Issei: You try dealing with him!

Violet just giggled and got ready to go to said pizzeria along with everyone else when they got there it was a dump no big surprise there but the door was locked so Vanitas just kicked the door open.

Issei: Why didn't you just use your keyblade?

Vanitas just shrugged and walked inside with flashlight in hand and looked around.

Issei: Well this may sound like the weirdest thing i'm about to say but I think we should split up and look around.

Tsuna: Well I will go with Kyoko, Gokudera you will go with Haru, Yamamoto you will go with Ryohei, Lambo you will go with Chopper if thats alright with you Issei.

Issei: Sure no problem.

Chung: What about-

Hibari and Mukuro already went their separate ways leaving everyone there.

Issei: Well guess Add and Chung you two will go together Natsumi and Vanitas will go together Esdeath Io you guys will go together Rokuro and Benio will go their own way and I will go with Violet.

Reborn: I will go on my own and let you kids have fun.

Tsuna: Very funny Reborn.

So everyone went their own ways to explore the place but this will be focused on Issei and Violet so they went to the place where they thought they could find some clues about the place the security office Add and Chung managed to turn on the power thanks to Adds lightning but when Issei and Violet go to the office they saw a bunch of news paper all over the floor and desk Issei read them only to find out that multiple things have happened in this place but most noticeable was the fact the murder of the 5 kids which got Issei a bit mad but interested.

Issei: Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy the 5 missing children have been found in these robots of course they were found dead the murder has been convinced but later was release on not enough evidence to make him the murder.

Violet: That terrible!

Issei: That not all in other location with the same name bad things have happen a worker getting his frontal lobe bitten off one burning down a kid dying because his older brother put his head into golden freddys mouth causing the spring locks to basically crush his head and another one burning down seeming like the final chapter in that book.