Chapter 4: Fight!

Issei and his friend while on the boat continued their training and I'm all honestly Reborn saw them as good enough fighters if anything they passed Tsuna when he was little but still had a long way to go with the Tsuna now just in his hyper dying will mode alone he could beat Issei and his group especially if they were to fight Hibari or Mukuro those two never hold back they would have beaten them up quickly but for now Issei and his friends were happy with their progress.

Issei: Hey guys seems like we are getting close...

Rokuro: So this is Kuoh huh?

Add: Why does it seems so dark though? That is definitely not normal.

Chung: Issei I think we may have found the problem for the Vongola.

Issei: Yeah alright guys we will be heading to the Kuoh Academy where I know the freaking faction meeting will take place.

Natsumi: Why will we be going there first?

Issei: Because if this guy is after the Mafia and Faction he will want to cause enough destruction to them so trying to destroy all of faction leader would definitely do a lot.

Izuku: Um Issei something isn't right with the water right now...

Issei: Huh?

Everyone looks to were Izuku was point at and they all saw bubbles.

Rokuro: That's odd.

Issei for some reason felt like this was off very off.

Issei: Everyone get ready what ever is making those bubbles aren't friendly...

Add: How-

Before Add could ask his question everyone saw a bunch of blue jellyfish type of monster appear out of no where!

???: Welcome Undecimo~ I see you are finally arriving but don't think I'll make your visit easy let's play for bit huh?

Issei: I don't know who you are but mark my word i will stop you!

Draig: He's talking from your school partner you were right about that but I'm surprised you knew that.

Issei: I don't know either it's just felt like an intuition...

Reborn who was watching the whole thing smirked Issei was getting glimpse of what the old Vongola sky could use but he will explain it later on for now he even prepared to fight these weird creatures but they weren't even tough they all could easily one shot them but it was their number that was annoying they just kept coming.

Chung: Screw this!

ACELDAMA!

Chung fired a bunch of missiles into the air destroying many of the weird creatures but after worlds put up a barrier with one of his gadgets so these thing wouldn't bother them no more.

Issei: Nice going Chung.

Chung: Thanks those things were getting pretty annoying...

Add: Hey guys land Ho!

Add was right as they got to land everyone began jumping out but Issei carried Chopper off the ship and set him down Issei took a good look around and he begins to think to time he spend here the good and the bad but he brushed that off his mind and began running towards the school with everyone following behind Reborn on the other hand took a detour and went to go visit someone...