Chapter 3 (Asta and Yuno)

Start from the beginning

Demi's face was void of any emotion, ever since she woke up in the church ten years ago, her curse came back

Demi's face was void of any emotion, ever since she woke up in the church ten years ago, her curse came back. "Don't ignore me damn it! Fine! I challenge you to a fight, Yuno!" Yuno immediately answered. "And I decline."

"Why the hell not?!" Asta shouted. Demi stopped the two from what they were doing. "Asta, Yuno, don't fight please." Demi held both of their hands and make them shake each others hands. Asta blushed while Yuno looked away because of what Demi did.

Both of them always had a crush on Demi because she was so beautiful. A lot of men visits the church bearing gifts just to see Demi. Even some of the nobles have heard of her beauty and came to witness if it was true.

However Asta and Yuno would be protective of Demi and didn't let her near any other men. "O-Of course Demi. We won't fight anymore!" Asta said. "Y-Yeah, sure." Yuno added.

Yuno go back to what he was doing and used his wind magic to dry the clothes. Everyone was praising Yuno for his magic. Demi's mouth was slightly parted, indicating that she was amazed. Even with no emotion on her face Asta and Yuno know those little things about Demi.

Asta noticed it too and wanted to impress Demi. However Asta didn't have any magic so he ran the the corner of the church and picked up the Axe. "Then leave the wood chopping to me!" Asta was about to cut the wood but Yuno preceded him to it, using once again his wind magic. Nash was beside Yuno as he let out a sigh. "I stil can't believe you two are the same age."

Asta was affected of what Nash said and started to approach him, but suddenly the door of the church opened as it revealed Father Orsi. "Yuno and Demi are the hope of this church!" Nash agreed to what father said. "I won't be surprised if you two end up joining the Magic Knights who serve the wizard king, Demi! Yuno!" he cheered.

Meanwhile Asta was now sitting on the ground, moping. Sister Lily tried to comfort Asta with words. "The awarding ceremony is coming up, Asta. Once you receive your grimoire, it should trigger somthing within you, and you should be able to use magic, too."

"Sister Lily's right, don't give up now Asta." Demi also tried to comfort him. Asta's eyes sparkled because of the two's encouragement. "Demi, Sister..." He stood up his feet and started talking about getting his grimoire and becoming the wizard king.