Birthday (Dirty/ Cute) part 1

You and Cameron just had an amazing night out to dinner to celebrate your birthday and you had planned to spend the rest of the night cuddling  and watching movies. When  you got home he carried you up to bed, sat you down and crawled on top of you and crashed his perfect lips into yours. The kiss was full of love and emotion . his tounge traced your bottom lip straight away you allowed him entrance and his tounge caressed yours and explored your mouth. 

Soon it changed to a full on make out session, Cam ran his hands all over your body pulled your top off and then went back to kissing you. Suddenly he stopped and rolled off you “baby whats wrong?” you asked really concerned. “baby girl im so sorry its not you just all of a sudden I started to feel really light headed and sick can we please do this another night” he said looking at you about to cry. 

“yeah of course do you need anything? I can get you food or a drink. Cameron wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you In tight and close with your head laying on his chest. “no im fine thank you so much baby, I just want to cuddle with you, love you y/n” he said softly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is short :( school is about to start again where i live and ive been sooo freaking busy with that but i will be uploading more when school starts. 

Much love xx