New in town

“Y/N! Get off tumblr now, we are going to meet our new neighbours! We just arrived here for heaven’s sake get off your ass so we can make a good first impression.” Your family had just moved to California and were extremely tired. You didn’t want to go see the neighbours now. 

“UUGGHHH!!! I don’t wanna go mum. I didn’t even want to move here.” You moan looking down. You are wearing a pair of high – waisted denim shorts, turquoise blouse and you had your hair in a messy bun with simple black converse on.

You walked next door and knocked lightly. Someone opens up the door, you look up and a gorgeous pair of brown eyes caught your attention. “Hello, we’ve just moved in next door and we have come around to invite you to dinner. I’m Mrs (Y/M/N) and this is my daughter (Y/N)”. Your mum is just standing there smiling like an idiot whereas your standing there with your hands linked in front of you while you’re still looking into the mysterious boys eyes.

“Hey, I’m Cameron Dallas but you can Call me Cam I really don’t mind” Cameron looks at you and winks , flashing his gorgeous grin. 

Your mum walks in immediately. You just stand there looking at Cam thinking of what to do next.

“I’m not going to eat you babe.” He says laughing lightly. “What’s your name?”  You just freeze. This gorgeous human wants to know you name!!! Internally screaming you remain standing there like an idiot until you finally realise that you should probably say something.

“h-h-hi I’m (Y/N)”. you say nervously .  

“well come on cutie, lets go for a walk I’ll show you around town” he says still flashing his amazing smile while looking you in the eyes.

You head off down the street making small talk as you go along.

“so Y/N where are you from?” 

“ I’m from (your home town)” you say looking down

Soon you run into something hard and you fall backwards but arms wrap around your waist as soon as you loose your balance. 

“shit sorry I didn’t mean to knock you over” Cameron says frantically

“its fine I’m all right” you say still looking down. You have never been good around boys they don’t scare you but you get really nervous around them. 

“are you ok Y/N?  You seem a little but upset” He asks while lightly running his finger up and down your arms then grabbing your hand, interlocking your fingers gently.

“ yeah its just that this move was so sudden and I miss everyone back home. I don’t have anyone here, its just me and my mum” you say with tears brimming your eyes.

“ hey, hey its alright. I will always be here for you, I want you to be my best friend. We have only just  met and we get along great. Yeah moving is hard but you have me and if you need anything I will be here. Y/N you are one of the most genuine girls that I have ever met and I trust you so much. Please be my best friend!” he says in his ooh so sexy voice. 

“Cam you didn’t have to say that I already knew that we would be great friends” you say to him adding a slight giggle at the end.

He didn’t say anything after that he just smiled like an idiot and lifted you up spinning you around giving you the tightest hug.

And after that you knew that this was going to be the start of something great.