Complicated part 1

You and Cameron have been friends ever since you can remember but you always have wanted to be more than just friends. You wanted Cam to know how you flet but it was so complicated. Every day that’s all you think about and its on your mid 24/7 you don’t know what to do.

Cam has a interview today so of course you turn on the tv to start watching. “so lately you have been spotted with y/n. so whats the deal going on there are you guys dating?” Your heart started racing. You knew the answer but didn’t want to hear it from him it would hurt too much.

“no… we are just friends” Cam said unsteadily. He looked really worried and fake smiled.

“the real question now is, do you want to be more than friends?” shit this interviewer was really pushing it you thought, this cant get any worse than it already is. “I mean you guys spend every day together do you love her more than a friend? Come on Cameron tell us the truth.”  You just stood there speechless in front of the tv. How could she do that to him.

Cam was looking down at the floor. Shit this couldn’t be good. As soon as he looked up he looked like he was going to be sick. “umm I just well um you see umm I guess umm she is a great friend that’s all” for some reason this didn’t hurt because this wasn’t the real cam talking. He isn’t like this you need to find out what’s wrong.

 The interviewer looked at the camera “we will be back after the ads to get the real answer out of Cameron Dallas.”

This is so heart breaking you don’t know what to expect. Your thoughts were interrupted by Nash ringing me.

“hey y/n can you please come down to the studio where Cameron is filming his interview? He has locked himself in his dressing room we can hear him crying and calling your name. he wont ley anyone in not even Sierra. Please please please y/n we need you.” He said panicking through the phone.

“ yeah of course ill be there as fast as I can bye.” With that you hung up and raced to your car.

When you get there Nash and Sierra run up to you. “y/n I know whats going on I just want to hear it from him ok here is the plan Nash will say something like ‘hey whats up man’  we managed to get the door open but he is lying face down on the floor so he wont know whose there. We know that Justin wants to tell you but for the sake of both of you he needs to tell you now” Sierra said.

We walked to Cams room. What the hell is going on did someone pass away? Is someone sick? What is going on and why wont he tell me you thought to yourself panicking heaps now.

“oh and don’t talk until he tells you or he will know its you” nash said as we approached his dressing room.