You tell him you love him

“Get in bed!” Cameron shouted  at you over your laughter, he chased you towards the bedroom. Cameron is spending the night at your house and your mom had just told you to go to bed because you have school tomorrow.

“No way am I going to bed” you yelled back but you ran to bed anyways jumping and burying yourself in the sheets.

“I’m coming for you babe” you heard Cameron say in an evil voice. You had to try  and hide your giggles.

“RARGH!” before you even had time to think Cameron had jumped on top of you.

“AAHHH GET OF FATTY” you screamed loud because you were under the sheets and Cams body. Instead of getting off you he straddled your lap tickling you. You couldn’t help it you laughed so hard your stomach hurt.

Eventually he climbed off you turning the lights off, climbing under the sheets and wrapping his bug muscly arms around your waist.

“Cameron?” you said uneasily, needing to get something off your chest.

“Yes princess” he calls, resting his head in your lap. With you stroking his hair looking down on him.

“I love you” you blurted out really quickly. He suddenly shot up out of your lap. Your eyes immediately started to water thinking the worst… he doesn’t love you back.

Your head was quickly turned to the side and he kissed you passionately.

“I love you to baby girl” he says with the biggest smile on his face.

---------------------------- Authors Note ------------------

YAY! 2nd one done. Do you guys like it?

Please leave your suggestions below and yes I will be doing personals so please like and comment.

Xx Natalie