Complicated part 2

Nash opened the door “hey whats up man?” he said and pushed you into the room. You couldn’t believe it Cam was so broken laying on the floor crying. You wanted to cry because you have never seen him like this. Slowly you sit next to him and place you hand on his back then he started talking.

“I cant take it anymore Nash I love y/n. she is the most beautiful kind hearted person I have ever seen. We have been apart of each others lives since before I can remember. She is all I think  about 24/7.” He let out a groan in frustration. “ I love y/n  so much, I need her so bad, I want to be able to call her mine, I want to be the reason she smiles everyday but most of all I want to grow old with her have a family and life a happy healthy life but why cant I tell her I love her?.”

You were so shocked. Oh my dallas! “but you just did” you said smiling. Cameron shot up he was so close to you. “y/n im I just umm” he said staring at your lips and then back to his. He leaned in and so did you. The kiss was amazing. It was what you have been waiting for since about 9th grade fireworks went off everywhere. Cameron smiled and said “y/n I love you so much would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend and future Mrs Dallas. But well save that for later baby girl I love you?” tears brimmed your eyes “yes I will be your future mrs dallas I love you so much. How could I say no to you”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys if anyone has any requests please message me :) 

i got my own laptop YAY!! i can update more often now much love xoxo