Chapter 15

Today My Baby Is Going To Get His One Month Shot Lord Knows I Hate To See Jya Cry So I Asked Chris To Come Alone . We Drove Almost An Hour Until We Got To Atlanta's Children Clinic , It Was On The West Side Of Atlanta. We Arrived At The Clinic Chris Got Jya Outta His Seat An I Got His Baby Bag An We Headed Inside.

Inside We Didn't Wait That Long Just 10 Minutes An The Doctor Came Out An Called Jya Name "Jya'Terrious MaKaiden Lashon Johnson? "She Said Looking Around. Me An Chris Got Up An Headed To The Back . We Passed Multiple Door With Babies Crying, I Looked An Wanted To Turn Around But It Was For My Baby. The Doctor Asked Chris To Take Off All Jya Clothes An Sit Ob The Table With Him She Got The Needle An I Steped Out The Room I Couldn't Bare To See Him Tears Moments Later I Heard My Baby Cry I Rushed In The Room An Grabbed Him An Began To Tell Him It Was Alright. She Told Me He Was Perfectly Health Except He Had A Little Cold She Gave Us A Baby Prescription An Told Us To Get It From CVS Or Walgreens. Chris Got The Medicine An Took Us Home Jya Was Sleep So I Decided To Take A Nap Myself .

Chris P.O.V.

DAMN! Man Im Fucking Up Living My Life Wrong Ion Want My Son To Be In The Dope Game At All Man I Won't Him To Have A Better Life Im Evan Thinking About Marrying Ty, Buh The Way Im Living Ion Want Ha To Be A Widow Man I Wanna Have A Happy Family! Ik She Gone Hold That Thang For Me But My Mind To Deep In The Streets *INHALES SMOKE *I Love Her To Death Man That's My Heart She My Flower An She Know Ha Position An She Play Her Part ( Interrupting His Thoughts A Knock On The Window )

"Wassup Cuz? "Said A Man With The Hood Covering His Face.

"Wassup What You Need M? "I Said Tranna See Who It Was.

"Some Loud "Said The Voice

"Aye Jay Pass Me That Loud On The Floor "I Said To My Younger Brother .

Soon As I Turn Around BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! 3 Shots Fired An The Hit Me In My Arm An One In My Chest! Blood Was Rush Down I Looked Down An Began To Cry Tae Got In The Driver Seat An Drove To The Hospital.I Was Rushed To The Back As Soon As We Made It. I Over Here The Doctor Say It Was A Suprise I Was Still Alive. I Went Straight Into Surgery, Tae Was In The Waiting Room They Asked Him What Happened He Told Them But Not The Drug Dealing Part. Tae Had My Car He Got Rid Of The Smell Of Weed An He Got Rid Of The Weed.

Ty P.O.V.

I Woke Up To Damn Near Twenty Miss Calls From Bae. I Called Back But No Answer It Was 3 A.m. ! I Called Tae Phone But That Hoe Off I Went An Got Jya An Put Him In The Bed With Me. Then My Phone Rang * RING RING RING*.The Number Was Unknown

"Hello? "I Said Looking At The Number Multiple Time

"Yes, Is The Tyshondra Johnson? "Said A Ladies Voice

"This Is She "I Said

"Well Mrs. Johnson We Have You Husband He Had Been Shot 3 Times He's In Critical Conditions But Lucky The Bullet Didn't Touch His Heart. "

"I...I....I'm On My Way "I Said Hanging Up The Phone An Getting Me An Jya Dressed. He Was Going To My Mother's For A While. I Called Thi An Ladii An Told Dem To Meet Me Seem Like My Life Was Coming To An End Then I Remember What Justinn Said. Man I Gotta Get This Bitch Nigga Fa Shots My Boyfriend.

Word got around that a nigga got shot

Heard a nigga drew down' and he bucked so his ass got popped

We was on my block trying to move these rocks

Trying to stack this cash on the low, gotta duck these cops

We was right off third and polock chilling in the back of the tracks

Niggas got packs, trying to get them racks

X5 I was riding in the back with the brother's' round kicking in the gat in my lap

17 had no dreams, drinking four loco's, Sprite and codeine

First class I was on lean, said fuck high-school, so I left Reed.

No one told me life would be this way!

I swear nobody told me

Guess this is the game we chose to play

Crazy how it's always been the same!