Chapter 31:Fuckin Up

Ty p.o.v.
After Chris Ran Out The Room Like He Saw A Ghost,I Decided To Call Thi An Tell Her What Went Down But I Wasn't Fina Do It Ova The Phone So I Told Her Meet Me At The Trap In 15 Minutes The Whole Ride There I Was Thinking Who Really Has My Heart I Mean I Loved Justin But Im In Love With Chris Everything We Have We Built It Together An I Wasn't About To Let It Go To Waste Damnn Is All I Could Say At The Moment.
Thithi p.o.v.

Getting That Phone Call From My Bitch I Knew It Was Go Time I Hate To See Her Cry We Been Knowing Each Other Since Pampers An She Was Basically Like A Sister To Me. Ty Has Always Been The Sensitive Type Any Little Thing Could Make Her Cry But Down Get The Shit Wrong Now She Was Tougher Than Most Of These Niggas Out Chea She Don't Take No Shit But That's Why She My Bitch.Pulling Up To The Trap I Notice Ty Car Parked On The Side Of The Building Like She Was Hiding Or Some Shit . I Pulled Out My Gunn An Prayed To God But Before Walking In I Slipped The Gunn In My Purse An Began Walking To The Entrance But Only To Be Stopped By Big Popa "What Nigga Damn?! "I Said In An Annoyed Voice. "Don't What Me Lil Smart Mouth Ass Girl You Can't Go In Dea But Lemme Check You An See What You Holding Shidd I'll Let You In "He Said Looking Ova My Body An Licking His Lips.I Laughed Dryly "I Bet You Loved That Big Daddy"I Said Sarcastically "Hell Yea "He Said Grabbing His Pants. I looked An Rolled My Eyes "Bruh Get Cho Big Ass Out My Way I Wouldn't Fuck You If You Was The Last Mfa Standing An Plus Yeen My Type You Toooooo Damn Big Dude "I Said Walking Passed Him "An By The Way The Trap Girls Said Yeen Worth The Time Anyways "I Laughed While Walking Towards Ty Office.

When I Entered I Notice Her On The Phone Crying She Noticed Me Standing There An Quickly Hung Up. "What's Wrong Baby? "I Said Damn Near In Tears To "Thi Im Fuckin Up Im Pregnant An Chris Hit Me Ova Some Bullshit An Now Thi He Wants To Get Married Ion Know What To Do "She Said As Tears Poured From Her Eyes. "HOLON BITCH He Hit You Awwww Hell Naw "I Said Grabbing The Gunn From My Purse An Cocking It. "Thi No Youn Understand Theres No Way Out He Got People Watching Me I Can't Leave Him Thi I Love Him Please Just Let Me Handle This Alone "She Said But I Wasn't Buying That Shit. "BITVH He Hit You. Pack You An Jya Shit An Get Your Own Place At Least Do That I'll Help You Out With It ""Okay Thi I'll Think About It But It Won't Work He'll Find Me "She Said In A Scared Tone. "Well You Stay At My Safe House Tonight Come On I Won't Say Shit He Doesn't Know Were I Stay You An Jya Can Stay There Until I Figure Som Shit Out. "

She Nodded Her Head In Agreement. "Now Come On Lets Go "I Told Her As We Got Up