Chapter32:Starting Over

Ty P.o.v.

When Chris Called An Threatened Me I Knew Then I Had To Get Out After Leaving The Trap I Follow Thi An We Went To Ma Duce House To Get Jya.When I Pulled Up In The Entrance Of My Mother's Mansion I Felt Like Some Shit Was About To Go Down.I Entered The House In Search Of My Mama But I Saw Her Sitting There With The Last Person I Would Neva Expect. Damn Why Me God I Thought.

MA Duce

"Girl get yo ass in here an tell me what the hell is going on? "I told my Daughter getting pissed by the second.

"Ma Lemme Explain... "I Cut Her Off In Her Sentence "Ty Now You Know Ian Raise You Like This You Are Stuck In Between To Men An I Advise You To Pick Wisely Because God See Everything You Doing Baby You Have A Choice An Ma Not Gonna Be Here For Long To Save You Everytime You Mess Up Baby"I Said Almost In Tears.

I Couldn't Believe My Baby Girl An To See Her Stuck In Between These Two Men Breaks My Heart Lord Ion Know What Ima Do

"Look Ma I Can Handle This Myself "She Said Grabbing Jya An Began To Walk Out. "Oh Yea Justinn Next Time You Wanna Be A Bitch An Runn To My Mama Let Me Know Wassup "She Said Slamming The Door. I Looked Up At Justinn To See Tears Wailing In His Eyes "Im Sorry Ma "He Said Before Walking Out Jesus Take The Wheel.

Chris P.o.v.

Man I Been Blowing Ty Up All Fuvkin Night Fuck Wrong With Her Man? I Know What I Said Earlier Was Fuvk Up But I Just Cant Lose Her Not To Mention My Seed She Carrying (Interrupt My Thoughts Bri Texting )

Annoying Hoe: Babyyyyyyyyyyy???????

Me: What Man?

Annoying Hoe: Imu

*I Couldnt Reply Back To Her *

I Couldn't Get Ty Off My Mind So I Decided To Drop In On Her (DON'T ASK HOW IK WEA SHE WAS )I Sped All The Way To ThiThi House I Knew Thi Was Gone My Homie Came Scooped Her Up For Me It Seems Like Since I Been With Ty I Slick Been Slacking On My Drug Business But Shid She Worth It.

15 mins later

I Pulled Up To Thi House An Knocked Twice Before Ty Fina Came An Opened The Door She Looked As If She Wanted To Cry. "TY Look.... "I Was Cut Ofd By Her Smacking Me As Hard As She Could An I Deserved It .She Then Began Hit My Chest All I Could Do Was Hold Her I Walk Inside With Her In My Arms I Looked In The Living Room To See Jya Sleep In His Play Pin I Then Took Ty To The Room An Placed Her On The Bed "Ty Let Me Love You, Let Me Make It Right Baby I Promise I'll Neva Hurt You Or My Children Again "I Started Unbutton Her Pants "Can I Love You "I Asked Kissin Her Head To Toe "Yes Baby "She Let Out A Slight Moan. YESSS ITS MAKING UP TIME NOW ✊