Chapter 28

Chris P.O.V.
Man All Ty Ass Been Doing Is Sleeping Fuck Wrong Wid Ha Man . Baby Girl Dont Evan Know How To Top Me (Inhaled smoke) Anyways Im Riding With My Nigga To Pick Out A Ring I Plan On Making Her My Wife Im Tired Of Being Labeled A Boyfriend Its About Time I Make Her Mines An Settle Down . (Interrupting My Thought)

"Hello Earth To Chris ?" My Nigga Boosie Said Waving His Hand In Front Of Me.

I Look An Pass The Blunt"Wassup Nigga Whaa Uu Say?" I Said Completely Lost .He Took The Blunt An Smirked "Damn Nigga Ty Got Yo Head That Damn Gone You DayDreaming? "

"Man Nigga Fuck You I Was Just Thinking About All The Shit I Put Her Thur What If She Don't Wanna Marry Me Bino? I Mean I Know I Expose Her To That Drug Dealing Shit Early But Ion Want My Son In This Shit An Grow Up Like Me I Mean Ian Neva Had My Bitch Of A Daddy An My Mama Was Only Tranna Keep Me Away From It ."I Spoke Holding Back Tears ." Look Bino If You Love Ha Go For It My Nigga Just Dont Wait To Late Cause If Youn Straighten Up Ty Gone Leave Yo Ass Pretty Soon I Know She TIRED Of Getting Her Ass Beat Because Of Your Problems"Boosie Said With Seriousness In His Voice .

I Let Out A Dry Laugh . An Went Into Deep Thought As I Thought About What He Said Maybe I Do Be Taking It To Far By Hitting Her An Shit Damn Man How Ima Apologize To Her .

Ty P.o.v.

I've Been Feeling Sick For Almost 2 Weeks So I Decided To Get Up An Make A Doctor Appointment For Today Hiding The Black Eye Chris Gave Me With The Darkest Makeup Ever I Put On A Pair Of Tights An A White Polo Putting On Perfume That Chris Brought Me The Last Time He Beat Me Up As A Apology Gift I Then Decide On Sandals . As I Made My Way Towards Jya Room I Heard The Front Door Opening I Quickly Made My Way To Jyas Room Trying To Avoid Chris The Best I Could . When I Entered The Room The Nanny Already Had Him Dressed So I Didn't Have Much To Do , Before Leaving His Room I Heard The Shower Running So Zion Was Good I Grab Jyas Seat My Phone My key's An My purse An Exit My Room Walking Back To Get Jya The Nanny Stopped Me "Ummm....Mrs Tyshondra I Know Its None Of My Business But I Couldn't Help But Your Unhappy Here An I've Been Noticing Your Eye Has Been Black Every night Made You Should Leave For a While "She spoke with a nervous tone .Evan Thoe I Was Pissed I Gave Her The Weakest Smile Ever An Said "Its Not that simple So Please mind your business. "Leaving The Room An heading to my car I cried as I Thought About her words an backed out .Less than 20 I was I the clinic I grabbed jya an his bag an headed towards the door , Walking To The Front Desk The Nurse Behind The Desk gave me paper an an turned her back while she fiddle with her nails an speaking loudly in the phone . I Sighed heavily an sat down an began to fill the paper out when I finally made it to the last page I notice jya eye closing slowly as soon as he was sleep I walked towards the desk an handed her the paper quickly to attend my baby . When I turned the corner I Couldn't believe my eyes Justin was sitting in front of jya looking at him with watery eyes I made my way over to him "What The Hell Are You Doing here? "I Said Whispering."He's my child to I should be asking you why your here?"He said smirking. I looked at him in disbelief an put my Hea down an finally said"look I Think im preg....."Before finishing my sentence they were calling my name "watch him I called to Justin"

"Hello what seems to be the problem Mrs Tyshondra? " the doctor spoke firmly

"I've been sick lately an sleepy an also hungry a lot"I said choking back my words

"Well lets take a pregnancy test right this way "he spoke leading me down the hall.I quickly peed in the cup an went back to the room 15 Minss later the doctor came back .
"Well Congratulation Mrs Tyshondra Your 3 weeks pregnant" He spoke smile . My eyes quickly became glassy . I went an put my clothes on then I walked out to attend my baby again "Now Remember Your Appointment Date"the doctor said hugging me goodbye ."yea I remember" I spoke while getting my baby leaving Justin dumbfounded. The whole ride home I was thinking how tf could I be pregnant ? how am I gonna tell chris?