Imagine at night

You've tried to sleep for several hours but you don't get any luck, you look at your clock on the nightstand and see that the clock has past 3 am. You reach for your phone on the floor and before you notice you dial your boyfriend Zac, he's always there for you when you need him. He answers on the second signal, "Hello?" He says with a raspy voice you clearly have heard before. "Hi.." Before you can finish he interrupts you with a clear concern in his voice"(Y/N) are you okay??". "Yeah, it's just that I can't sleep.." And with that he ends the phone call, you get really surprised because he never does that. You lay there alone in your empty bed and wonders what happened, 20 minutes past and you get worried. After 30 minutes you call him again but he doesn't answer, this makes you really afraid that something might have happened to him. You get out of your bed and are just about to get out when you hear a knock on the door, you open in only your bra and panties 'cause you had totally forgotten to dress yourself by all concern for Zac. Behind the door stands Zac in only his boxers with a smirk on his face, "Hi babe, I know you always fall asleep in my arms so I couldn't resist to come here" instead of replying you take his hand in yours and lead him to the bed. Both of you get cuddled down under the duvet, you have your back against his chest and you can feel it raises and falls by his breaths. "Thank you for coming babe" you say while you have closed eyes, you feel the heat of his breath against your ear when he whispers "I would do anything for you (Y/N), I love you" then he plants a soft kiss on your neck. "Goodnight my love" is the last thing you hear him say before you fall asleep.