At the red carpet

A/N
Heey, it's me again! I'm so sorry it took so long to update but I've had so much school these past few weeks. This also contains some mature stuff so if you don't like that then don't read, I love you all so much. I hope you like this imagine, you would make my day if you vote and comment what you thought!

My Instagram account is @ mr.efron btw
And oh could you please read my fanfic of Zac, it's called "I love you no matter what". Please comment and vote if you liked it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah, you're smoking babe" Zac said as I walked out of the dressing room, he ranked my body from top to toe, not hiding it. I felt my cheeks turn into a deep shade of red. "You don't look so bad yourself" I smirked back.

He smiled wide, so wide his dimples appeared on the corners of his mouth. "I can't go up on the red carpet now" he said in a raspy voice and walked closer. "Why not?" I questioned his statement.

"Because that dress just fits too good on you and..and..." He stammered but didn't finish the sentence. His lips were on mine before I could react to his move.

His lips pressed gently on mine as the kiss got deeper, more passionate. I pulled back not really wanting to. "I don't think we have time for this" I whispered in his ear. He pulled me closer so that I could feel his erection under his Marin blue jeans.

"Oh, but I think we do" He whispered back into my ear, biting on my earlobe. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, it only turned me on more. He planted kisses on my neck all the way to my mouth.

"I love you (Y/N)" He said in between kisses. A loud knock interrupted our little romantic time together. "5 minutes guys" someone shouted behind the door, I think it was Zac's agent. He's so rude all the time, I don't understand why he still has him as an Agent.

"I guess we have to finish what we started after the event" Zac said and I turned back to him again after been looking at the door, he looked down at me with a smile asking "okay?". I stepped on my toes to quickly give him a kiss before we headed out through the door his Agent had knocked on.

This was pretty exciting for me since this was our first time attending at an event as a couple. He had warned me about all the screaming girls we would be attached of on the red carpet, he was so caring about his fans. He wanted the best for them, whenever there were fans coming up to him on the streets he would always give them autographs and take pictures.

Before we were about to step out on the carpet he took his arm and wrapped it around my waist and looked down at me with a huge grin. "You ready?" He asked and looked at his agent who was standing with his long finger picking on his watch, showing us that it was time to enter. I nodded and walked into the bright light.

The Paparazzis' were screaming our names in a try to get our attention at their direction. It had to be more than 30 paps. I just smiled at them and tried to look at every camera. Zac kissed me on the cheek and the paps went all crazy shouting for more, so did his fans. I looked up at him and he said only so I could hear, "I'm going to kiss you on your mouth now" and with that his lips were on mine once again.

I could hear everyone go crazy and the cameras were clicking really really fast. I smiled in the kiss and he pulled away. "I love you" he mouthed to me, "I love you" I mouthed back at him.

We walked away from the red carpet and took our seats inside ready for the event to start. The event started with One Direction singing Story of My Life, I'm a huge fan so I squeezed Zac's hand really hard while they performed. He just laughed at me squeezing my hand back, I gave him a glare but couldn't hold on to the poker face. I started to giggle.

I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you for bringing me here" I whispered into his ear. He smiled widely and looked at me with those clear blue puppy eyes I just adore. "Anything for you babe".

The event went on and on until it finally came to its end, Zac and I stood up and cheered loudly. We left our seats and headed to the after party one floor downstairs. It was so many celebrities there! Ellen Degeneres, Jennifer Lawrence, Dylan O'Brien, One Direction of course and so many more.

"Do you want something to drink?" Zac pointed at the bar in the back. "I'm good with water please" I answered him, he took my hand in his and started to move towards the bar. He ordered a glass of water for both me and him.

"I didn't know you were such a huge fan of One Direction" he admitted and looked over to where they sat and chatted with other celebrities. "I've always loved their music" I said as I sipped on my water.

"Do you want to meet them?" He smirked at me. "No I would just embarrass myself" I giggled and looked back to Zac who had this huge grin on his face. "What?" I snapped at him, he took me by my arm and dragged me over to where they sat. "NO ZAC!!" I said harsh to him but he didn't listen.

"Hey Harry!" Zac cheered as he patted on Harry's back. Harry turned around and cheered back, "Heeey Zacy boy". I just smiled pretending not to be there at the moment.

"I wanted you and the boys to meet my girlfriend (Y/N)" he gestured to me. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)" Harry said as he hugged me, he was way taller than both me and Zac. And he smelled lovely, but not as lovely as Zac though.

"Ey boys, this is (Y/N)! Zac's girlfriend" he called to his band mates. We chatted for a while until Zac said we needed to go and say Hi to some other celebrities. We said goodbye and walked away.

"What the heck was that Zac?!" I hissed to him with an attempt not to laugh but I failed big time. "You're welcome" he laughed along with me.

He led me too a dressing room and locked the door behind us. "What are you doing?" I asked him with our half empty glasses of water in my hands. "What I've wanted to do all night" he answered as he took the glasses out of my hands and placed them on a table right next to us.

"And what is that?" I asked in a low voice, I knew exactly what he meant. He pressed his hands to my cheeks and attached his lips to my lips. He kissed gentle as he grabbed my thighs, "Jump" he commanded and I did as he said. He sat me at the table to our left not breaking the kiss for one second.

He planted kisses on my jawline and my neck slowly, teasing me. "Stop teasing me, Efron" I said with my eyes closed. "As you wish babe" he said and started to kiss me passionately on my mouth as he stroke his hands up and down my thighs.

I started to unbutton his shirt, his shirt was white matching with his jeans perfectly. He took his shirt off fast and he took my dress off in a hurry, I could see the hunger in his eyes. My little Wildcat.

When my dress was on the floor together with his shirt, he immediately started to kiss me again. He took out a condom from his jeans pocket and placed it on his erection. He entered me, giving me instantly pleasure.

He kissed me on my neck hard, almost sucking. A moan escaped my mouth as he went faster. I tugged at his hair. It was perfect, the love we both shared, the pleasure we were giving each other. Everything was perfect at that time.

He leaned his forehead against mine and said in a raspier voice than ever, "Come with me". That almost brought me to the edge. A loud moan escaped my mouth as he went even faster, he moaned (Y/N) over and over again. I could feel a lump in my stomach tighten, "I'm going to come Zac" I whispered in his ear. We both reached our climax at the same time and collapsed into each other's arms. We breathed heavily to catch our breath.

"I love you sooo much Zac" I finally said as I had gained enough air. He looked at me and smiled like a 5 year old, "I love you sooo much more (Y/N)".