Chapter 13

Kacchan got taken by the villains and they retreated. I opened a portal and teleported to where my tracker led me. "Alright I'm here!" I growled out. "Well done. Did you not bring all might?" AFO asked stepping out of a shadow. "No." I stated emotionlessly. AFO threatened me with Kacchan and shoto's life. That pissed me off.

"All for one! You broke our deal!" I started to change. It wasn't like the other transformation into my hybrid form. The last thing I remember is Kacchan screaming....

 The last thing I remember is Kacchan screaming

(Not my art- I wish😋)

Bakugo's pov

I screamed for izuku to stop but it was too late. He became a full dragon-demon(dreamon) and was now running rampant towards AFO but he vanished. He left his goonies at the hide out to fight him. "Deku!" I kept yelling to no avail. All might finally found me and half & half. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr" I looked over and saw Izuku charging towards all might.

All might's pov

I busted down the wall to a hideout we were sure villains retreated to but then I saw a monster and villains laying on the ground bleeding badly. I heard a blood curdling roar and saw young bakugo and young todoroki tied up. I tried to get to them while looking for Midoriya but was stopped by the monster. I was in my muscle form and punched its head but it just growled. "No effect huh." I said and it roared in my face. "Plus ultra!" I yelled and repeatedly punched the beast.  "NO STOP!" I heard bakugo y'all at me.

Bakugo's pov

Half & half used his fire side (begrudgingly) and burned the rope holding us. I ran in front of all might and Izuku and yelled for them to stop. Izuku jumped over me and pinned all might. "Deku!" I cried and he froze. All might couldn't get loose but he could breathe. "All might. This is Izuku Midoriya." I explained to him. "This is?" He was in utter surprise.  "Deku? Can you hear me?" I tried to talk telepathically. Izuku looked at me and walked towards me slowly on all fours.  He put his head down in submission. His cyber assistant was around his neck but in standby mode. "Deku I know your there. Please change back." I cried as I walked up to him and hugged him. He felt scaley at first then his scales shifted into fur then semi-skin. I felt an embrace.

Izuku's POV

I heard a message in my head. It was filled with despair. I felt so sad hearing the begging voice. I had to wake up. I forced my way to wake up and realized I was in a more than less human form so I decided to change back to my human form but then I felt a warm sensation around me. "Kacchan?" I asked still dazed. He and Shoto looked at me in happiness even Shoto had tears of joy. I hugged them back. I noticed all might and jumped into a fighting position. "Woah! Easy deku!" Kacchan said holding me back. I am still mentally unstable.

"Young Midoriya?" He asked me and I growled. "What do you want all might?!" I hissed with venom in my voice. He backed away subconsciously. "I just wanted to bring you back to school with the boys, I came to rescue you." He explained. I was pissed even more. "Very well but they shall not leave my side." I commanded with a deadly glare. "that's fine but you all need to see the principal." he explained. "deku you killed a lot of villains..." I heard kacchan tell me telepathically. "yeah. that's impressive." I heard shoto say. "you can talk telepathically too?!" I heard kacchan yell (obviously in my head). "I sighed out loud to make them stop. it worked. 

All Might was watching us. "you having a mental conversation or something?" he asked us and I growled. I was still fully alert so my eyes didn't stop glowing. He backed off. we arrived at UA and instantly noticed the dorms.