"I, uh, I could sleep on the floor," Zuko offered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, I don't want you to have to do that. The bed should be big enough for both of us."

A slight smile came across his lips as he nodded. I took out our blanket and placed it on the bed. Well, it was more like a mat on the floor. But, it's better than nothing.

Iroh called from the other room, "We should get going soon, we don't want to be late."

Without saying anything, we both walked out of the room and met Iroh by the door. He smiled at us, I could see his excitement once again. I smiled back at him and nodded, and we set out to wherever Iroh had gotten us jobs.

After walking for a few moments, we came up on a cute little tea shop, that Iroh stopped in front of. I looked at him with questioning eyes until I realized. Of course he got us jobs at a tea shop.

"I should have known," I smiled at him.

Iroh smiled back and we walked in.

"Hello!" a man greeted us.

"Hello, we are here for the tea serving jobs," Iroh grinned.

"Wonderful! Let me get you guys some aprons," the man left and then came back with two. He handed one to Zuko and to Iroh. I looked at Iroh questioningly, and he shrugged.

The man saw my reaction and said, "We normally don't have women who work here, normally it is just the men,"

I frowned.

"-But, if you really want to work, I'm sure we could find something for you to do around the shop." He smiled at me.

I nodded to him, and Zuko reluctantly put his apron on. I could tell Iroh was struggling though.

"My name is Pao by the way," he said.

I smiled, "Mara."

"Uh, Lee," Zuko spoke up.

"I am Mooshi," Iroh grinned.

"Well, you certainly look like official tea servers, how do you feel?" the man asked.

"Ridiculous." Zuko's shoulders were slumped, I could tell he wasn't too happy.

"Uh," Iroh struggled with the strings in the back, "Does this possibly come in a larger size?"

"I have some extra string in the back. Have some tea while you wait," he poured us some tea before walking away. Iroh held the cup with one hand, and the strings in the other. I sniffed the tea, it didn't smell that great. Iroh took a sip and made a face.

"Ugh! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!" he complained.

I smiled and Zuko said, "Uncle, that's what all tea is."

I held in my laughter, and then Iroh said, "How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?"

I laughed out loud, I couldn't hold it in this time. Zuko gave me a look, which quieted me. I hid my smile behind my cup and then took a sip of tea. I made a face, "Yeah it definitely is not great."

"We'll have to make some major changes around here." Iroh grabbed the pot of tea and marched over to the window on the other side of the room. I chuckled as he threw the tea out of the window.

Once he had come back, Pao was back as well with extra string.

"Here, let me help you with that," I offered, seeing Iroh still struggling.

I tied the extra string to the apron and then tied it all together.

"Ah, thank you Mara," Iroh nodded to me.