Chapter 6

【I wasn't actually expecting anyone to read this. ;w; thank you guys for actually reading, voting, and you know... stuff】

-Hiyori's POV-

I glanced over at (Y/N) from an angle. She seemed to be smiling. I wonder why? "So, what do people do on sleepovers?" I asked. I can't remember having any sleepovers before. Except for with Yukine, but that's not even considered a sleepover. "Well, in (country) we usually play Wii or something. We stay up really late... And we play games like truth or dare and spin the bottle,"

"Spin the bottle?" I've heard of it before. I don't know how to actually play it, though. "Well you and your friends sit in a circle and spin a bottle that's in the middle. When it points to someone the person who spun the bottle has to kiss the person it's pointing to,"

"Ah," I nodded. I'm not sure if we should play that one. Yukine could possibly sting Yato. After we finished setting up the futons we head back downstairs to Yato and Yukine.

-Yato's POV-

"Ayy! You guys are finished, I assume," I jumped up from the couch. "Yep. First I have to grab some snacks. You, Yukine and (Y/N) can head up stairs," Hiyori exclaimed and walked to the kitchen. "Alright," Yukine yawned and slowly walked up stairs. "Shall we head up?" (Y/N) looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah, I guess," We stepped up the stair case together and sat down on the bed that was always in the room. "Took you guys long enough,"

"Yeah, yeah. So, (Y/N), how are we gonna start off this sleepover?"

-Your POV-

I blushed. Why was the first thing that came to mind spin the bottle? "Well," I scanned the room until my eyes landed on a wii. "We could play Videogames," I stood and sat down by the console, looking through the games. "Mario cart, smash brothers... Just dance..." I continued through the games. "Hey, Yato, Yukine. What do you guys wanna play?" I sprawled the games upon the floor. "Hmm..." Yukine chose out Smash Brothers. I should've expected that. Yato chose put Just dance. "Wow Yato. I never expected a God to choose out a game like that, to be honest,"

"You may not know it, but I am an amazing dancer!"

"Haha! As if!" Hiyori laughed and set a plate of cookies and other goods on a bed side table. "Ye have little faith!" Yato retorted. "So, Hiyori. What do you wanna play?" I asked. "Any game works for me," Hiyori smiled. "Well then, we'll do Just Dance first. I need proof that Yato is as good a dancer as he claims he is," Yato took of his Jersey top and set up the game. "So, will anyone be going me?"

"Nah, I think you should do he first one on your own,"

"K then," Yato selected a song (Hips Dont Lie by Shakira lmao) and got ready to dance. I felt a rush of excitement go through me. Maybe it was the urge to laugh out loud? I was about to see a God dance to a videogame!

The song began playing and Yato was dancing. He got every move perfectly, and even sang every word. Man his voice singing along to this song... it gave me butterflies. Yato flipped his hair and wiped off the sweat on his forehead. All with a straight face. Yukine and Hiyori were astonished. "H-How?! You did it all perfectly! How-"

"Awed are we? I am a god, after all," Yato smirked and lightly scratched at the bridge of his nose. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha! I just saw an almighty God," I gasped for air. "Dance to Shakira! Hahahaaha!!"

"My hips really don't lie," Yato looked at me with bedroom eyes. I could tell he was joking. This made me laugh even more. "Oh my god!" It took some time but I finally calmed down. I wish I could've gotten that whole thing on tape. "Well," I whipped away a single tear from laughing. "Since no one can compete with Yato on Just dance, we'll play smash brothers,"

"Yes!" I guess this was Yukine's first time playing Wii? Well, since he died?

The game loaded and we each chose characters. Yato chose Pikachu, Hiyori chose Zelda, Yukine chose Marth, and I chose (character of choice). We each chose teams. Me and Hiyori against Yato and Yukine. The time flew by, Hiyori and I were in the lead by one. We decided which ever team got to five wins was the winning team. We only needed one more. And of course, Hiyori and I were victorious! "Yes!" Hiyori and I high-fived.

"So, what now?"

"I dunno?"

"(Y/N) I remember you saying something about games like Truth or Dare and spin the bottle? What about those?"

"That's a great idea!" Yato reached into his Jersey and took out a bottle filled with his 5¥ coins. I handed him a piggy bank I brought along and he dumped the coins in. "Let's play spin the bottle!" He cheered, jumping off the bed and sitting neatly on the floor. We all joined him. "Who does first?" Yukine asked. "How about (Y/N)?"

"What? Why?"

"You did tell me about this game, soooooo," Hiyori answered with a sweet tone. I sighed "Fine." I spun the bottle and waiting patiently for it to land on someone. Yato laughed when it landed in Hiyori. I had no problem with kissing another girl, actually. I leaned over and pecked Hiyori on her cheek. "Gack!" Yato clenched the back of his neck. "Yukine, you little perv!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!" Yukine blushed. "I guess it's me turn?" Hiyori asked. "Yep," Hiyori spun the bottle and it landed on Yukine. I sorta felt bad for Yato. He'll get stung a lot if we keep this up. Hiyori quickly kissed Yukine on the forehead. Surprisingly, no sting. "Well then," Yukine spun the bottle, which landed on Hiyori. "Wow, Hiyori. You're getting so much love today," I spoke awkwardly.

Yukine didn't know how to respond. "I-Is it okay if I just go with a hug?" Yukine stammered. "Sure," I shrugged in response. He lightly hugged Hiyori and sat back in his spot. And then I heard him speak. He looked over at Yato. "Oh god,"

"My turn~" Yato sang. The bottle spun around. And something inside of me really waned it to land on me. Why? Sure enough, it landed on me. "I internally squealed. Then I was tightly hugged. I felt soft lips against my cheek. "Y-Yato?" I heard Yukine stutter. He and Hiyori looked shocked. Then I realized what happening. Instead of a normal peck on the cheek Yato decided to hug and do this really loving kiss. But not on the lips.

He broke away and sat normally, with a childish grin. I sat quietly. My face was now tomato red. I tried to hide my blush. "No need to hide it, (Y/N). After that anyone would blush," Hiyori was still shocked.

"Okay, let's just switch to truth or dare..." Yukine laughed nervously.

【Ok so um... I decided to do a relatively long chapter because why the hell not? Here you goooooooo! ❤】