Chapter 5

By the time we finished shopping and headed home it was about five. Yato and Yukine helped us carry bags into Hiyori's house. "Can we go to the amusement park?" Yukine asked looking out the door. We walked by one earlier today, didn't we? "Hm.. I dunno... it's getting dark and I would probably have to ask my parents,"

"When are they getting home?" I wonder how long it's been since Yukine and Yato have been to an amusement park? Since they're dead and all.. "I dunno, maybe around eleven?" Yukine sighed in disappointment. "Tomorrow's Sunday, right? We could go tomorrow," Yato suggested calmly. "Oh yeah! I forgot! So, can we?" Yukine looked like he really wanted to go. Hiyori thought about it for a moment. "(Y/N), do you want to?"

"Sure," come to think of it, I haven't gone to an amusement park in a while either. "Then it's settled. We're going," Hiyori smiled at Yukine. "Yes!" Yukine jumped up in excitement. Hiyori invited the two in and made them some food. "Hey, Yukine. You staying at Hiyori's tonight or?"

"How about we all have a sleepover?" Everything went quiet. Why did I ask that? "That isn't a bad idea," Yato stood up and pointed at Hiyori with an octopus wiener. "We shall have this sleepover! If it makes (Y/N)'s time here better, we shall do it!"

"W-What?" I was a bit alarmed by Yato's reaction. "That's right!"

"But where will everyone sleep?" Yukine asked with a bored expression. Yato turned the octopus to Yukine. "In the bedroom with the most room!"

"So my brothers room?" Hiyori was a bit confused. "So everyone will be sleeping in the same room?"

"Yes," Yato popped the octopus in his mouth. "I'll help set up the futons," I say standing up. Hiyori ran after me.

-Yato's POV-

I watched as Hiyori and (Y/N) walked up the stairs. "Why did you agree with this?" Yukine aked, shoving a rice ball in his mouth. "(Y/N) seemed like she really wanted a sleepover, and it would hurt to have one," I answered hesitantly. I didn't actually have a real reason. So I just made one up. "Hm," Yukine hummed in response.

【NOTE:

I have no idea what to write ;-; so here, have a quick lazily made chapter. .-.】