Chapter 21

((holy shiat I was writing this chapter and I went to go answer some messages and when I came back everything I wrote down for deleted, so if it sounds lazily done, you know why.))

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Hiyori, Bishamon, Kofuku, and the others dropped by the airport to say bye before Yukine and I left.

"Be sure to hug her for us," Bishaman patted my shoulder. "Not really for us, just hug her." She then whispered. Strange.

We waved to all of them as the plane ran down the runway. Bishamon is pretty dependable when it comes to jobs, so I have no need to worry.

As if I got any jobs in the first place.

☆.。.:*・°Time skip cause I'm lazy.。.:*・°☆

Once Yukine and I exited the plane I had just realized, I have no idea where (Y/N) lives. "Heyyyy, Yukine?"

"Yeah?"

" Do you by any chance know where (Y/N) lives?"

"You idiot!" Yukine practically screamed. Then he stopped. "Its a school day, so maybe they're at school." He looked over to me. "Okay, but what school, genius?"

"Hmmm... There's usually only one high school or middle in one area so why don't we just check?"

"Never thought of it that way... Your so smart!" I ruffled Yukine's hair while making my voice sound sugar sweet. He pushed my hand away and walked over to some sort of map.

After a while of locating the schools we managed to find the one (Y/N) was in.

The bell finally rang for lunch, and (Y/N) exited their classroom. We followed them quietly outside to talk to them.

"Heyyyy! (Y/N)! Yukine ran towards them waving and smiling. I followed him, too excited to talk. Their face was in a shocked expression. "Wait, you guys are really here?!"

"No, we're a hologram." Yukine said sarcastically. "Okay, but... Why? Not to sound rude or anything."

"We wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm kind of surprised you even remember us." I explained. All three of us had a long conversation until lunch ended. Yukine and I waitred outside for (Y/N) so we could spend the night at their place.

"I'm hooomme!" (Y/N) called to their parents, then ran upstairs. Nothing really happened. Mostly catching up and joking around. Then sleep.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

((Okay yeah. I'm tired))