chapter five

Marinette was glaring daggers at me. I smirked at her. "Take a picture. It'll last longer."

She turned towards me. "Since we're alone, I can say this." she said. "Go to hell." she spat at me. "You don't deserve to live here in Paris. Or in Europe for that matter."

I fawned hurt. "And why not?"

"Parisians don't need a liar here." she glared. "Parisians happen to be idiots who don't know  a lie is when they hear it."

I rolled my eyes. "You realize you are a Parisian, right?"

She nodded. "At least I'm not so stupid to believe your lies." she narrowed her eyes. "Or dumb enough to work with Hawkmoth."

I acted dumb. "I wouldn't work with a villain." Another lie.

"I will expose you if it is the last thing I do." she told me. "And you'll lose your friends and be left alone to rot in your own self pity."

I smirked. "Now where does that sound familiar?" I asked. "Maybe from the time I started to turn everyone against you?" I laughed. "You're an idiot to think people will believe you. Unlike you, I am a convincing liar." I narrowed my eyes. "Like the fact that you and Ladybug have quite a few conversations. Too many for a regular civilian."

She seemed to keep her cool. "Yeah. ladybug and I are friends. How do you think Alya happens to run into Ladybug all the time when there isn't an akuma. She doesn't just be out and about unless there's an akuma attack.

I rolled my eyes. "That stupid Ladybug will be dead before you know it."

"I'll be sure to warn her." she glared. "You'll fail in your endeavor."

"Look at you, using big words." I taunted. "You think I can't tell when someone is an illusion? I can." Smirking, I said, "And I know Ladybug is an illusion quite often."

Marinette smirks. "You better watch your back before my innocent side dies." she smiled, "Because my demon side, you'll hate even more than my silent one."

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"No." Marinette said. "It's a promise." She walked off.

For a split second, I thought she was serious. I shook my head. "She's too stupid to do anything." I walked a bit further. "Now, I have a voice recording to edit." she went home and got on her computer. "No one will believe her after this little stunt of mine."