Chapter Eight

"why should I stay the kind Marinette Dupain-Cheng who would do anything for her friends?" Marinette asked. "All that got me was to lose my friends. So It's better for me to be a little bitch to everyone so no one can break my heart."

"You can't change just because of a few people." Adrien insisted. 

"Adrien, shut the fuck up." She said. "I can change into whoever I want to be. Just leave me alone. I don't need anyone in my life."

Adrien sighed. "You're just hurt. You'll come around." 

"No I won't/" Marinette replied. "Let's see how happy everyoen is without someone to design them clothes for special occasions. Or when they want an interview with Ladybug." she gave a pointed look at Lila. "Or when they want a free ticket to a Jagged Stone concert. They only ever used me to get what they want."

Adrien went to his seat and sighed. 

Marinette's point of view

I went back home after school and put on my earrings. "Tikki spots on." I transformed. "Nice new suit." I thought. "Guess it changed when I got akumatized." I headed to patrol."

Chat noir paused. "M'lady? What happened to you?" He asked.

"What do you think, kitty?" I asked. "I got akumatized of course." I smirked. 

He looked at me shocked. "Where's the akuma?"

"THAT," I started. "is none of your business." I told him. "Let's just say I lost hope in humanity." I smiled. "You know the best part?" I asked. " Hawkmoth isn't in control of me. Only my dark side is."

He paused. "Ladybug you're doing this on your own free will?" 

"Not exactly." I shrugged. "I Just don't have a conscience right now to stop me. The akuma puts a pause on your conscience when you get akumatized." I smiled. "Small spoiler: I can force anyone to tell the truth however I want to.. Now. I have go to find that stupid bitch."

"who?" Chat asked.

"Lila of course." I replied. "get out of my way before I make you tell me your identity."

"Jokes on you, M'lady. I've wanted to tell you my identity for a while." he replied. "do your worst."

"I don't think you can handle my worst." I insisted. "You'd end up dead."

"Ladybug who are you?" Chat asked. "What happened to make you get akumatized?"

I laughed softly. "I can't tell you. That will reveal my identity."

News: 

Nadia Shamock arrived at the station. "Breaking News: Ladybug has been akumatized." she said in an urgent tone. "We have to urge civilians to stay in your homes. Do not leave."

Ladyblog Headline: LADYBUG AKUMATIZED! WHO WILL SAVE THE DAY!

Lila point of view

"SHIT!" I yelled in shock. "This wasn't part of the plan. Marinette's not supposed to be Ladybug." I paced around my room. "Ladybug is after me.... What will I Do?!" I asked myself. "I knew something would happen but anything but this."

Chat showed up. "Now look what you did, Lila?" Chat said. "You made the strongest villain come after you. And I don't think I want to stop her. You made Marinette Dupain-Cheng change into the exact opposite of who she is." he said. "And you just revealed that Marinette is Ladybug. Unfortunately I have to take you somewhere safe even though you don't deserve it." he said. "Let's go."

Lila paced when they got somewhere. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" she said. 

Cat Noir left and went after the miracle box. 

Princess Justice POV

Cat Noir handed out miraculous to Alya, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Luka and Max. They had to be able to help, right?

I laughed as they all showed up. "cute." I said. I knew I Had to avoid pigella though. I could easily be defeated with her power. I threw a bolt of lightening at Pigella specifically, though she dodged it perfectly. 

"Ladybug!" she called. "Stop it. This isn't you!" Pigella screamed. 

I laughed. "It is now, Pigella. I'm sick of being a pushover."

Chat held me from behind. "Pigella hit her with your powers!" he called.

Rose nodded and hit me. I fell to my knees silently, seeing all of my friends back and seeing Lila leave Paris. Tears streamed down my face. "THIS ISN'T REAL!" I screamed, my sight back to normal. "This would never happen! FUCK YOU, PIGELLA!"

Pigella looked up shocked. "How did that not work?" she asked in confusion. "It's supposed to work. 

My tears turned into Black Marks. "Since you're so keen to be my enemy, I will just take over hawkmoth's job to take your miraculous, kitty." I said. 

Chat shook his head. "I Don't want to be your enemy, Bugaboo." he said. "I want to get you back to normal."

I glared. "My old self is DEAD!" I screamed. "Lila killed me when she took my friends."

Rena looked up in shock. "M-Marinette?" she asked. "STOP IT!" she screamed. "PLEASE! We didn't mean to hurt you."