Epilogue

Narrator's POV

Adrien sighed as he headed to school the next day. Everyone was apologizing to Marinette over not believing her over the lies.

"Listen I don't know who any of you are. Or about whatever you're apologizing for. Leave me alone." Marinette said in an annoyed tone.

Adrien watched the crowd disperse. He went up to Marinette. "Hey. How are you feeling?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." she shrugged. "Do you want to sit next to me?" she asked with a small smile.

"yeah." Adrien replied, sitting next to her. 

Lila walked in with an ashamed look on her face. Her mother didn't let them move. Everyone glared at Lila.

"What's your name?" Marinette asked Adrien. 

"Adrien." He answered. 

"Okay and whose the girl walking in?" Mari added.

"That's Lila. You should stay away from her. She's the whole reason you lost your memories." He added. "She's also a pathological liar. Don't believe a word she says."

"Since you seem trustworthy, I'll trust what you're saying it true." she said. She shrugged.

Adrien smiled. "Um. Do you want me to give you a tour of this school?" Adrien asked. "Since you don't remember."

"Sure, Adrien." Marinette replied. "You're sweet."

"Thanks." Adrien replied. "After class, I'll show you."