Prologue

Dedicated To Mommy : LeyB428

3rd Person POV

Two Heirs of Business Tycoon's Child Binded in Marriage

Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying, formally announce their wedding, The Said event held at Manila Cathedral.

"Wang Qiren, I am happy because finally our children have agreed to their marriage arrangement ..."

"The longer I waited for this day, the more we can finally merge companies and there will be no hindrance to the success of our business."

The Family of Yibo and Zanilla celebrated happily, Because after 2 years of waiting, Yibo agreed to an agreement / fix marriage between the Wang and Zhao.

"I hope their marriage will be successful as well. There is no problem with my daughter. I know she has wanted Yibo for a long time."

"Everything will be OK too. Once they are together in the same Roof they will also learn to love each other."

They succeeded in marrying the two But they did not know that Yibo did not have the slightest bit of love for his wife.

He doesn't have the word commitment and Lovelife he only knows the word Marriage is sacrifice For the sake of the Family and Business. And the only purpose of marriage is formality and having children to put the Wang Empire to expand.

Everyone thought that after the marriage of the Two will be ok but they didn't.

After 6 years of marriage they only once shared room at first after the Honeymoon the two they no longer shared the same room.

"Yibo, are you coming home for dinner ??" ..

Yibo couldn't answer his wife's question. He would have taken his Attaché Case But he was shocked when he saw his son who run towards him and giving him a warm hug and brightest smile.

"Daddy, Tommorow is my 5th birthday Daddy I want to be with you lets celebrated my birthday please ..."

he knelt down and trimmed his son's height who was pout and caressed his cheek. .

"Jingyi, Promise Daddy will come home early ..."

"Yey, I love you Daddy ..."

Yibo smiled as he stared at his son Jingyi, He alone serves as the Foundation of Marriage of Yibo and Zanilla.

"I love you too Jingyi .. Always wear a Bright Smile .."

Yibo took his attaché and kissed his son ..

"Take care of Jingyi, I'll just finish something ..."

Zanilla just nodded at what her husband said and even though she was sad she forced herself to smile as if she just didn't have Yibo's Coldness in her.

"Mommy, Does daddy love us ??"

"Daddy loves you so much son."

"Why daddy doesn't kiss you back mommy ??"

"Cause your Daddy is Shy ..."

He hugged his son, he knew in his mind that no matter what he did, he could not get his husband completely.

*******

"Captain Wang, I am assigning you to the Special Mission, you are one of the Top CIA Agents. It's all about illegal possession of Fire Arms. Various officials, I need you son. I know you can help us ..."

Yibo saluted his Daddy / General Wang Qiren. Head of Task Force Anti Illegal fire Arms.

He made a plan A to make his Mission successful and with all that His Daddy gave him he was just a Challenge because Notorious Mafia Boss Wen Rouhan was his long-term target.