𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Sheffield was set to play Chelsea away, so the only person who was excited for the fixture was of course Elisabeth.

She was sat in her seat next to one of her favourites on the bench, Christian.

"You seen Sander yet?" The American asked as the boys walked on the pitch,

"Nah not yet, I'm pretty sure he's just in game mode." The blonde shrugged knowing how hard it was to often try to get a word in with the older boy as he often liked to get just into his own head during games.

"Sounds like every dude on that pitch," the midfielder let out a laugh as they quickly got told to shush.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was now about ten minutes in when Ben got the ball and Sander went in to a dodgy tackle causing both boys to lay on the ground,

"Shit I better get down there," with that Elisabeth walked down to see that her brother was now off the pitch and ready to get right back on,

"Oi Sparky." It was the nickname she gave to the boy when she was younger as Elisabeth loved anything sparkly and figured that it was a fitting name for the boy.

"Fortell meg at du ikke gjør det med vilje?" The physio figured it was best to question her brothers actions, and if there was any intent behind the tackle, in a language that nobody in the stadium understood.

"Tror du virkelig at jeg mente det?" The boy was more hurt that his sister was questioning him than anything else within that moment.

"Just say you didn't and then we can call it a day." The younger Berge knew that she was going to have to defend her brother against Ben, so she wanted to know that he didn't mean what he did.

"I did not mean to do it," with that Elisabeth gave the boy a hug and then followed the now hurt Ben off into the tunnel,

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Unfortunately the physios decided that it made more sense for the blonde to take a look at his ankle meaning that she was then left in the room with Ben alone.

"Can you stop giving me that look," Elisabeth mumbled feeling a pair of eyes on her,

"I don't need your help right now." The footballer let out a scowl before moving his leg away.

"Says the one with a fucking limp," if there was one thing the blonde hated was when a patient decided to act like they didn't need the help.

"I am fine, I should still be on the pitch." The defender was starting to sound more like a child in a huff.

"Benjamin I shouldn't need to explain this to you," Elisabeth started before the brunette finally had enough,

"Oh fuck off," Ben spat as he finally tried to get up despite the pains in his ankle,

"You know what I'm getting someone else to work on you." In Elisabeths mind she didn't see the point in wasting her time on the footballer who wasn't even listening anyways.

"Well it's not like I would want a Berge working on it anyways." The footballer mumbled not realising how much of a dangerous door he was opening.

"Okay now what's that supposed to mean?" The younger Berge child believed that if you have a problem with someone else, it's between you and them, not you them and fifty others on top of that.

"You heard me," if her job didn't rely on it then Ben would have received a slap to the cheek a while ago,

"Yea but what does my family have to do with anything?" Elisabeth was always sensitive when it came to her family, but then again that was meant to be a normal thing.

"Sander obviously tackled me on purpose." Ben spoke in a duh tone as the girl just rolled her eyes.

"Benji pull your head out of your arse, my brother did not tackle you on purpose." The blonde was sat in a chair as she shook her head,

"Why are you defending him!" The footballer slowly sat back down on the examination table before sending the girl a harsh glare.

"Because he's my brother, I'm going to defend him until the day I die. And if you have a problem with that then thought shit." She sat there toying with the rings on her finger as she tried to remain calm.

"I didn't think you would stoop that low," the older boy mumbled as Elisabeth finally got up having enough of the conversation,

"I'm not stooping low, you get tackled all the time and now all of a sudden you only have a problem when Sander does it." The Norwegian pinched the bridge of her nose not believing that she actually had to explain it to the boy.

"Yea because Sander doesn't like me, and you knew that." Ben always wanted to girls older brother to like him, but he just felt like it wasn't working.

"How could Sander say he doesn't like you? He doesn't know you personally!" Elisabeth raked her finger through her hair with a sigh,

"And besides it shouldn't matter if he likes you or not when I'm the one your dating." She added in a duh tone as the footballer got back off of the table and walked over to her.

"You just don't want to admit it, because you knew he was going to try and tackle me." The defender towered over the blonde,

And it was the first time she was scared in the relationship.

"Okay now you're overreacting, my brother did not plan to tackle you and I most certainly did not have a say in it." The physio placed her hand on Ben's chest before pushing him away from her.

"And if you seriously think that I would actually get someone to hurt you then you really don't know me." With that Elisabeth walked off back into the pitch.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝙰𝙽: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎.