2 - The "normal" day

this one has been edited as well, hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~

The next day comes and you hear your annoying alarm go off. "Another great boring day" you say Before getting out of bed and going through your morning routine. When you leave, you lock the door and walk to school, you see the hulk and black widow taking care of some business and hulk having one of his tantrums.

You roll your eyes at his actions but really, you know he's just a big softy. You continue walking to your school but to be welcomed by the metal man himself. 'At least it's not the principle' is what you thought.  He sees you stop, and walks toward your direction. People were staring some of jealousy and others in confusion or concern. "Kid, I need to talk to you in private" you get wide eyed, "um sorry I can't I gotta go to class right now"

you tried to walk away but he grabs your shoulder and everyone around you freezes and gasps. "Stark. let. go." He looks at everyone "everyone go to class, can't keep your teachers waiting" you look up at him with a glare "exactly" you shove your shoulder away from his hand then try to walk off, "not you young man, I already contacted your teachers that you will be with me during the whole school day" you start to grind your teeth "listen, I don't want to join I just want to have a normal life-" he interrupts you

"I looked more into your history kid, so don't think your hiding anything" everyone was already off to class, so it left you and him alone in front of the school. "Shut up.. you don't know anything about me... you don't!! I erased my whole background!!!" He looked shocked, "kid, I know you're scared but please listen to me, you need a proper home" you clench your hands I'm to a fist, and start to tear up "I- i don't need.. one.. (whisper) I don't deserve one"

He puts his hand on your shoulder "I'll let you think some more, but for now would you like to come with me and the idiots" you respond "you mean other idiots?" He looks back at you ".. yeah your one of them" he fixes his glasses and suit, then walks in the direction of the tower, you snicker to yourself and walk with him "ok you win, mr. stark" he looks back at you "ok, don't push it" you smile At him "I see why Peter likes you" he continues to look the other way. 'can't believe I lost to a tin man' you snicker again.

You catch his attention, "and what's so funny this time?" you straighten up "nothing" you put on an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes, but you could see that smile and laugh he was hiding. "you like me already?" you go up right next to him, he shoves you away  "I see why Peter love's messing with you" stark was about to respond but spidey had come down and interrupted him. "Hey! guys!! you going to the tower?" you both nod "awesome!!" see you there!!-.. wait, what's your name?" you reply "oh, its y/n" he nods "aright see you there y/n" he swings up and disappears.

~~~~~~

541 words, I changed the ending because it was tooo short. but I hope you like it!! have a good day, night and/or afternoon!!