5 - The Run Away

ALRIGHT!! its been done!! ENJOY AND GET READY FOR A ROLLER COASTER!! this may be a little short as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you started at the sun rising in the distance, all you could feel was calmness and no fear. You couldn't put the feeling together, after all, you haven't felt this in such a long time. But that feeling soon ended when someone came up behind you "hello again, breakfast is ready" you didn't even bother looking at the person you knowing who it was, "hey strange, whats for breakfast?" he looked at the sunrise then answered "nutrients that will help you with your growth" you look up at him "ok ok, you got me there" you get up about to walk inside, but he stops you. "If you ever want to talk, i am here" you reply with a sigh, "thx.. I really appreciate that" you give him a smile, him returning it with one from himself as well.

You both walk inside the tower. When you and him walk into the room, you could feel all eyes on you, you start to freak out, sweat coming down.  Strange notices then gives everyone a glare. They all look away quickly. He then guides you to the table where you sat between him and Tony, Peter being on the other side of Tony. "Hey Pete, I thought you were at your aunts?" he replies with a "oh, she allowed me to stay here for a couple of days since she has a job outside of town" you nod in response, then look at your food.

It had sunny side up eggs, two bacon and two pancakes. You start to dig in trying your best to ignore the stairs slowly returning to you. You slowly start to think of them, thinking you're weak or pathetic, maybe even both. But tony gets you out of your train of thought by saying "y/n, i saw you working on your suit.. Howde it go?" you turn to him smiling brightly.

"Yeah!! I actually made some adjustments to it!!" you started babbling on about everything you did, and maybe told him some requirements for his own techs. you could tell he got a little offended.

(after breakfast)

Everyone was sent to training, you going along with them since you needed it. Natasha was talking with Peter, so you couldn't talk to him. Everyone else was just talking so you just stayed out of there convos. Until someone came up to you instead. "Hi, I'm Wanda, your y/n, right?" you look to see the reddish haired girl with a boy with whitish silver hair by her side. "Hi im pietro" you looked at the twins seeing that they looked far more familiar than you would think. "Yeah..um- yeah im y/n, nice to meet you"

You'll end up starting a convo, until Tony comes in and says "alright, who wants to test the machine out first!" he looks to you "y/n, buck and Natasha  go on ahead" your eyes widen, not the winter soldier. "Uh, you know what ima just dip-" you were about to zoom out, but loki catches your turtle neck and pushes you in. "LOKI!! YOU ARE DEAD!!" you hear him chuckle in the other end. You hear the speakers come on and on the other end was stark

"Alright you'll, today its going to be a battlefield against the 'hydra', I have personally gathered enough intell on how they all fight and how they all work," you started dozing off from what he was saying only to be thinking about hydra. "Y/N!! Are You listening, START!!" a knife was thrown your way, you catching it. "(sigh), fine" you threw it towards the hologram, it disappearing into little glitches. Everyone started in shock.

"Hey, y/n, where was that when you were fighting the assassin?" bucky comments "SHUT UP!!" the crystal on your neck glows to a bright f/c. "You wanna see a fight!! Fine!!" you ran to a hologram and activated knives coming from your boots and kicking it in the head It disappearing. While that happened your turtle neck came down a little, revealing a symbol of a group, you did not want them to see. Your eyes glow a bright e/c with a tint of f/c. Fire coming from behind you. "You were a hydra.. That's why tony couldn't look at your history!!" Natasha  yelled

Everyone gasped, "you are spying on us!! You were one of the people they constructed to be a spy, an assassin, a killer" you backed away "no i-i quit that!! I-" Loki stepped in "that's why you knew that assassin, they were one as well" you backed up to where you couldn't no more, "i-i did yes, but i put that all behind me!! Ever since..." tears formed in your eyes. You rubbed them off

"I'm not them, anymore!! I erased my whole background, so I could restart!! But somehow Tony was able to get a hold of some info, so i had to delete it again!!" the amulet around your neck started to glow even brighter. "I was going to tell you'll-" Natasha cut you off "exactly when was that going to be?" you stopped and didn't answer. Peter tried helping you out "Mr. Stark, please just let them listen, he's just a kid, my age to be exact!!"

You looked at all of them surrounding you "fine.. But i must warn you, i trained like the winter soldier for years" you got in a stance ready to fight. But instead of anything coming towards you, everyone froze. You looked around, then down at the crystal, it turned blue. You slowly walked out, with tears threatening your eyes, but not winning. You saying your last words to them. "... once alone... always alone, I guess"

Peter tried to grab your arm but you started to run knowing the effects of the crystal were wearing off. You took one last look at the tower saying, "..Good bye" then running into the crowded streets of new york.

~~~~~~~~~~

983 words!! hey I updated it!! yes!! hope you enjoyed!! also I may have to put mu other stories on hold, I wanna finish the guardian of pride one first. im sorry for the wait and thank you for you'll patience!! have a good day, night and/or afternoon!!