Best Friends Are Like...

"Why do we have to do this!?" Hiro yells. We're in the middle of a football field, in plank position. He complains loudly to our leader.

"Because we need to be more agile and fit!" Riki commands, he's the only one who is NOT doing it.

"Riki... Can we stop please?" I ask, feeling like my arms are just about to fall off.

"Sorry Page... but all of us have to do this training." Riki says.

"If all of us have to do it, why arent you!" Takuto says looking up at Riki.

"Because Im the leader." He says smugly. Oh soon Ill wipe that grin-

"C'mon guys its not that hard!" Kenshi says smiling,

"Says the fireman!" Boss says, looking as if he's about to pass out. Yes even he had to do it...

"Riki, seriously we've been stuck like this for like, 5 minutes!" I say and he looks at his watch,

"Oh wow your right, well time does fly by when your having fun." he says and we all look up at him.

"Fun!?" At the same time we all fall to the floor... Except for Kenshi.

"What? Where we supposed to fall?" Kenshi says confused.

"Is it seriously not hurting you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"You can stop Kenshi, tch you guys are weak." Says Riki,

"Weak!? We were stuck doing planks!" Takuto says and I stretch my arms.

"Talk about it porky."

"I told you not to call me that!" Ever since I joined the Black Foxes, me an the guys have become best friends. I call Takuto porky because all he eats is pork noodles like there's no tomorrow.

"I can call you whatever I want... Porky."

"Oh thats it!" Takuto says and jumps on top of me, wrestling me on the ground.

"Really!? you messed with the wrong girl!" I say and roll, so this time I'm on top of him.

"With streghth like that I don't even think I can call you a woman!" He says and rolls again, so he's on top of me this time. He brings his face close to mine and smirks.

"I win." He says and Hiro yells,

"You guys shouldn't be getting all up in here in front of us!" He laughs, sitting cross legged on the grass. Takuto and I exchange glances before flushing red and him getting off me.

"W-we weren't!" I say sitting up,

"It's all your fault for calling me porky." Takuto says and I look over at him.

"Okay let's make a deal, I still call you porky and you can give me a nickname." I say and Takuto looks up, thinking.

"Hmph, I'm going to call you cream puff." He says smirking and I do my best not to tackle him again.

"Cream puff!? Why cream puff!?" I ask and he crawls on his knees to where I'm sitting and stops in front of me. He raises his hands, grabs my cheeks and starts tugging on them.

"Whard are yhou doin!?" I say, my words messed up from him pulling my face.

"See? Cause your cheeks are soft, like a cream puff." he says smiling, but I can see the evil in his eyes. I raise my hands and smack his own off my cheeks. I rub my face in annoyment.

"That hurt porky..." I say pouting and he laughs. If your wondering, no we are not dating. Just simply best friends who hate each other. (in a loving way, it's a bestie thing.)

"Anyway, I have some news everyone!" Riki says and we all turn to face him.

"We are going on our next mission in 3 days." he says and Kenshi speaks up,

"What kind of mission is it?" Seriousness in his tone.

"You all know the hotel, Tres Spades?" Riki asks and we nod our heads, who doesn't know Tres Spades?

In Japan, Tres Spades was the first combined hotel and casino. Only rich people like celebrities or millionaires can stay in a room, or live in one of is penthouses.

"Well Takuto and I went looking for a statue that went missing in an Australian museum and we tracked it down, all the way to Tres Spades." Riki says and Takuto shows a photo of the statue on his phone.

"Why Tres Spades though?" I ask and Riki takes a deep breath before answering.

"With a little more of an investigation we found out that secret black market auctions are being held under the casino/ hotel." Riki says, slightly softer. My jaw drops, I never imagined that!

"Wait wait... you're saying that they are selling priceless artefacts in an illegal action under the hotel!? Doesn't the manager know?" I ask dumbfounded, this is more like something from a movie! Riki nods his head,

"The manager apparently does know, but allows it because the owner of the hotel runs the auctions."

"Who's the owner?" Boss asks,

"Eisuke Ichinomiya." Riki says. My eyes grow wide and I stand up quickly.

"W-wait, THE Eisuke Ichinomiya?"I say, emphasising the THE. Takuto looks up at me from the ground.

Eisuke Ichinomiya is the CEO of the Ichinomiya Group, which is his company. He's a millionaire who won't take shit for granted, but acts all nice and calm on television. Oh and one more important thing, HE'S HOT!

"No, the other Eisuke Ichinomiya." He says with sarcasm and I feel like turning around and punching him in the face.

"Shut it porky..." I mumble,

"Same cream puff..." he mumbles. We glare at each other as Riki continues to explain the plan for out mission....

Hello! I have been planning this story for like 2 months and just recently I found out Voltage is releasing a sub story with these two games-.- but I really loved this idea and so I went with it. Thanks for reading!

-ThisWeirdGirl100