Mad Hatters Tea Party

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. Huh? Iron bars? Am I in jail...? No, I'm in a human sized bird cage!

"Hey, let me out!" I yell, hoping someone would help me get out of here. Shit, where are those guys when I need the- My earpiece! I remember that I had my earpiece on and go and touch my right ear, but feel nothing but the cold earrings that I was wearing.

"They took my earpiece..." I whisper as I instinctively try to break open the iron bars that are keeping me in cased in the bird cage. I stop as soon as I hear a voice from behind me,

"You're finally awake, Alice..." Someone says just before two men, both wearing masquerade masks come out from the darkness that surrounds me.

"W-who are you two?" I say, trying to sound tough but accidently stutter my words. The second man, the one whos wearing a hat laughs a little,

"Ha you don't need to worry about that little lady." he says, little lady!?

"Where am I!?" I yell and he snickers.

"You ready to find out?" He says evily, I don't think I want to find out... Before the blink of an eye, both men are gone and a new voice rings around my ears.

"And now for our final item, a healthy japanese woman!" I turn around and see a pair or curtains open infront of me, thats when I figure out Im on a stage with an endless audience of masked people. This...is the Black Market auction that is held under Tres Spades.

"Keep her as a pet, use her as your toy or even a slave, its all up to you!" I look to the right of me and see a man dressed like the mad hatter yelling out to the audience. He must be the auctioneer.

"Lets start the bidding at 2 million!" He says and there are instantly more people yelling out numbers.

"3 million!"

"8 million!" am I actually worth 8 million... theres no time to be thinking that! I need to get out of here before Im actually sold to someone! I look around the audience frantically and meet a familliar pair of eyes. That looks like... Hiro!

I would call out to him but that would make it obvious that they're in here, and thats the last thing we need. Just then I hear something that makes me shudder.

"12 million from #5!" the auctioneer yells and i look at the front of the audience to find #5, a sleazy, old man with a cigarette in his mouth grinning ear to ear at me. No way! If i get sold to him alot of bad shit can happen before the guys save me or I get out, I may be strong but Im still a woman!

Just as Im about to give up all hope I hear someone yell,

"15 million!" I look down to #5 and he looks defeated.

"15 million from #263! anyone want to go higher?" the auctioneer yells and #5 stands up out of his chair.

"16 million!" He yells, geez some people dont know when to give up. The voice from before fires back with an amazing amount.

"20 million!" The person yells and #5 looks around frantically trying to find who it is but eventually backs down. Yes he gave up!

"Anyone else? Sold to #263 for an amazing 20 million!" The two men from before appear and stand on each side of the cage. The both pick up a side and carry me back stage.

They open the cage door and the man with the hat holds a hand out to me, offering to help me out of the cage but I simply jump out; thats when I realized someone's ripped my dress, now it goes up to my knees instead of my feet.

"Your not very femine." Says the other man smirking. Great, not someone else who says that!

"Shut up." I say and they look at each other, nod and then talk to me.

"Follow us, and nothing will happen to you... or your friends." One of them says and my eyes grow wide. They couldn't possible know... that Im part of the Black Foxes!?

________________

The two men take me up to what I recognise as the penthouse lounge. Inside the lounge are two men, sitting across from each other playing a card game.

"Hey Eisuke!" One of the men whose holding me says, in the better lighting I think I can tell who it is...

"Mr... Kisaki?" The man looks down at me and smirks as he takes off his mask. Its is Mr Kisaki!

"Haha call me Ota." He says with a carefree smile. I look to the man next to me, the one with the hat. If that's Ota, then this man must be...

"Baba!?" I say and he chuckles as he takes off his mask too, I knew it was him!

"Haha I didn't even say anything, you're a smart girl." he says and I glare at him.

"So, this is the 20 million girl?" One of the men who was playing cards turns around in his seat, that man is... Eisuke Ichinomiya!

"M-mr Ichinomiya..." I mumble under my breath as he stands up, the other man who he was playing with follows his suit.

"Oh it's you." I say as I recognise the second man. He's the guy with the slicked back hair and the scary face, but don't get me wrong, he's still pretty attractive.

"Why do I keep running into this woman?" The man sighs. Hey! I could beat you up you know!!

"Now now Soryu, be nice to the lady." Baba says addressing the scary man, aka 'Soryu'.

"Just because I'm dressed like a lady doesn't mean I am a lady." I say, brushing Babas hand off my shoulder.

"Ooh so what are you then?" Ota asks me and I shrug. I can't possibly say I'm a Black Fox, or maybe they already know.

"We know who you are." Mr Ichinomiya says almost reading my mind and I turn my head to face him quickly, he knows me!?

"H-how?" I stutter and he comes close to me, lifting up my chin to study my face. I immediately blush.

"Tch, you don't look like a thief." He says letting go of my face. I don't look like a thief? That means..

"How do you know that I'm a thief...?" I ask dumbfounded and he smirks at me, crossing his arms.

"I didn't until just now." Facepalm. Good job Haruka, you just blew everyone's cover.

"Ah I meant... Did I say I was a thief? Aha I though you said I was a vee, as in a vegan." Aha that failed, I have also officially insulted all vegans out there. (No offence intended to vegans!)

"Funny cover up! Eisuke can we keep her?" Ota says, pressing his cheek against mine.

"We have to, otherwise it's a blow of 20 million." Mr Ichinomiya says and looks at me again.

"You know the auctions are illegal, how do the police not kn-" I'm cut off,

"Hey, police man!" Mr Ichinomiya yells and turns around. I follow his gaze to the corner of the room where a man with grey hair stands, puffing a cigarette in his mouth.

"I thought I wasn't gonna be mentioned." he says and turns back around. Great, even the police know about it, not like that one looks like a professional.

"So back to business." Mr Ichinomiya says and glares down at me, not forgetting that all of these men are taller than me.

"I will let you choose who buys you, anyone in this room will pay the 20 million." He says and my cheeks go red. I need to choose someone? Oh no, I can't pick someone! What about the guys?

"I have to?" I ask and Soryu glares at me.

"Either that or we'll give you to #5." He says and I shudder at the thought of that peverted mans face.

"No thank you!" I say and Mr Ichinomiya checks his watch.

"Hurry up and pick, I have important things to do." He says and my eyes grow wide.

"I-I pick...!"

Hey! So I was wondering which bidder she should have a romance with? Because of some reasons she can't be with Mamoru (the policeman) I don't have anything against him, just I don't think that he will work with the story. In this chapter there are a lot of mistakes and I apologise about that. Thanks for reading!

-ThisWeirdGirl100