Day Drinkers- Scary Thought

The next morning, I open my eyes and slowly sit up in bed. I look around the room and see that it's empty. While yawning, I stand up; avoiding hitting my head on the top bunk.

I look up to see Kenshi sleeping on the top bunk,I wonder what happened after I fell asleep last night.

"Hey, hey Kenshi wake up." I say poking his cheek and feeling something wet. Ew I didn't know he drooled while he slept.

"Hey c'mon Kenshi I need you to help me with something." I shake him and his eyes open slightly,

"Page...?" He says slowly and I nod my head.

"Yeah, sorry to wake you up I just wanted to ask you something." He sits up and shakes his head, yawning.

"No it's fine, I'm supposed to wake up anyway. I've gotta go to work soon, so whats up?" He asks and I sigh.

"Ugh look I'm sorry about last night, I just had a bad day with Eisuke and stuff..." I say and he shakes his head.

"No it's fine, you shouldn't have been told last." He says scratching the back of his neck, I look around awkwardly.

"So... why is Baba coming with us?" I ask Kenshi and he makes eye contact with me. He stares at me for a little before sighing.

"Oh well I guess I'll tell you." He hops off the top bunk and sits on the bottom, while he's talking I sit next to him.

"We have to invite Baba with us because he is obviously a more experienced thief than us and we kind of need that for this misson." He takes a deep breath,

"Well you see we have to go to a certain somewhere to steal a rare diamond. We have to get that diamond to the Filthy Rich Kids, a what you could call terrorist group from destroying Tres Spades, and everyone whose in it." He says and I look at him confused.

"Why would the want to do that?" I ask and he looks at me sadly.

"It's the money, that's all they think about." He says and stands up.

"Well, I'm going downstairs now so come down whenever you want. You want me to bring you a glass of water?" He asks and I shake my head with a smile. He smiles back and leaves the room, he's so nice.

"Well I guess I had better go down there and talk to the rest of the guys, I have to apologize." I put on my shoes and head down stairs.

As I was walking down stairs I hear a bunch of yelling. I rush down and quickly have to duck from a flying glass bottle that's about to hit my head.

 I raise my head and look in front of me. All the guys, including Baba are trying to calm down what looks like a drunk guy.

"Wow... I never knew someone could get so drunk in the morning." His face was bright red and he was clearly not in a playful mood.

"Sir, we need you to calm down." Hiro says standing in front of the man, he doesn't cooperate and he pushes Hiro roughly to the ground. He doesn't stand back up and blood starts to slowly cover the floor.

"Hiro!" I instinctively yell and the man looks over to me, a wicked smirk spreads across his face.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." He says to himself, oh gosh that's not good. He soon makes a break towards me, running fast and I take off in another direction.

I try to get away from him by jumping over a table but he pushes it aside. Shit this is really not good, who knows what will happen if he gets a hold of me!

While I'm running I feel a pair of arms grab me and someone pushing me behind them.

"Look you need to stop! Leave her alone!" I hear the familiar voice of Riki, with both his hands out to the side so the man can't run around him.