I'm Not Impressed

Haruka's POV {excuse the grammar mistakes in this chapter}

"Ugh today was horrible..." I mumble quietly as I walk into Le Renard Noir.I see all the guys sitting at a table discussing something, although there is a new, yet familiar silhouette with them.

"Hey guys." I say as I walk in to get their attention, the figure turns around and my jaw drops at who it is.

"Hi Haruka!" Baba greets me with a huge grin on his face, the hell is he doing here!?

"Hey,we're just discussing some mission plans." Riki says,I go up to them and I stand behind Kenshi.

"Yeah I could tell, but why is he here?" ask tying to not sound like a total snob whilst at it, he looks at me with a surprised and dejected face.

"Why? I though you would be happy to hear that I will be coming on one of you missions." He says and my jaw drops once again. Ugh I feel like I'm gonna faint.

"Whoa,easy there." Kenshi grabs hold of my arm just before I'm about to fall and supports me so I can stand up, when he realises that my legs are shaking he makes me sit next to Takuto.

"Hey are you okay?" Takuto asks me and I nod my head.

"Had a rough day." I say, I'm not gonna tell them that I got yelled at and threatened by Eisuke, and especially that the news of Baba did not help.

"Anyway, whats so important that he has to join us on a mission?" I ask and Riki  looks over to me.

"You'll find out soon enough." He takes a sip of his iced coffee and I slam my fist against the table, they all look at me startled.

 I can't take not being told information any more, and I start yelling.

"I don't know what on Earth is wrong with you guys today that is making you seem grumpy but I don't give a damn about it!I haven't been in the Black Foxes as long as you guy's but I at least deserve to know when someone else is joining us and why!" I stop yelling as they all look at me, jaws to the floor. I put my hand on my forehead and sigh,

"Ugh sorry I had a bad day," I look at boss,

"I've got a headache, so I'm just gonna go upstairs and sleep." I say and he nods. 

"You want some pain kille-"

"No! I need to cool my head..." I yell at Hiro and run up the stairs. I get into the room and sit on the bottom bunk.

"Why the hell did I do that...?" I get my shoes off my feet, using my feet and go underneath the covers. Things are going to get worse, I just know it.

I slowly drift to sleep as I think about what and why Baba is joining us, and why I got to know last.

Oooh some trouble going on huh? Short chapter I know but I wanted to update! I promise I will make an extra long chapter next time! Why is Baba with them, and where are they going that it's so important for him to tag along? Well wait for the next chapter to find out, thanks for reading guys! :3

-ThisWeirdGirl100