Caught In The Act

We park the van in front of Tres Spades and step out into the cool, night air. Whoa the hotel is bigger in person!

"Stop gawping like that, your making us look dopey." Takuto says harshly and I close my mouth and glare at him. Wait we don't look dopey...

I look around us and see a lot of women staring at the guys,

"Wow look at them!"

"Are they models?"

"They're sooo hot!" I wish I got that much attention.

"What party are we sneaking into again?" Kenshi asks,

"The IVC" Riki answers. Obviously we can't go straight to the auction, we need to get into the hotel and get into the IVC, a party for celebrities from all over the world.

"Right thanks." He thanks Riki and we all stand in a circle, arms around eachother.

"Everyone know the plan?" Riki whispers and everyone nods. He smirks and puts his hand in the middle, we put our hands on top.

"It's Showtime!"

"Yeah!" He says and our hands go flying up. We all enter the hotel seperately, not making it obvious that we're together.

Riki goes in first followed by Kenshi, Hiro, Takuto, Boss then me.

When I finally go in I walk around the lobby a little bit, getting used to place so I don't get lost, which knowing me I will. I'm walking when someone's behind me taps my back.

"Huh?" I turn around and see Baba standing there.

"Good evening Haruka." he says bowing, like what the hell is he trying to charm me or something? I put on my best smile and look at him,

"Hello Baba." I say and he stands up straight, looking at me as if he's suddenly thought of something.

"You know what? you're perfect." He says grinning. Huh? Perfect for what?

"What do you mean...?" I ask but he grabs my wrist instead of answering me as he pulls me towards the elevator. He pushes a button to take us to the specific floor number.

"Wait isn't that the floor where the IVC is held?" I ask him and he nods his head,

"My date kinda ran away, and with you dressed like that you have to come with me." he smiles but this time it looks... attractive. We arrive at the right floor and we both step out of the elevator. Instantly I saw a beautiful, bright room with a huge crystal chandelier strung to the middle of the roof, not to forget the amount of celebrities mingling there.

After a while of just standing there in awe I come back to my senses and notice that Baba is gone.

"Huh? Where'd he go?" I say and look around but he is no where in sight. While looking around I see a huge crowd of girls on one side of the room, naturally I walk over there to see what's happening.

I squeeze through the mass of high pitched, squeeling girls and see no other than Riki and Hiro sitting on a couch, being served champagne by girls who don't work at the hotel.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I say loudly so they can hear me and I immediately grab their attention.

"Hey Haruka! Do you want some champagne?" Hiro holds out his glass to me and I can feel the death stares from some of the girls.

"No I don't want any of your champagne, I want to know why you and Riki are just lounging about!"

"Relax Page, we have time." Riki looks at me and winks, I think some of the girls fainted; if they like him now they should wait until he's drunk, that'll be fun to watch.

"A-anyway, where's Porky, Kenshi and boss?" I ask them and Riki and Hiro point in different directions.

"Don't know where Takuto is but Kenshi's eating over there,"

"And boss is sitting over there." I look in both directions and see Kenshi getting second looks from girls while eating, ehh not so much for boss though. But the real question is... where the hell is Takuto?

I decide to call him so I say bye to those two, squeeze out of there and head to a quiet corner to call him through my earpiece.

"Hello?" He answers,

"Porky where the hell are you!?" I ask through the phone and he sighs,

"I'm in the men's room." he says and I start to blush,

"Oh... Was I interrupting?" I ask but am surprised at the answer,

"No I'm not doing anything."

"Why are you in there then?"

"I'm being mobbed by girls." Facepalm. I sigh as I think about what stupid reasoning that is,

"Wait outside the restroom I'll be right there." I say cutting the call before heading off to the men's room.

________________

Okay so I couldn't really find the restroom and now I'm lost somewhere in the hotel, leave my bad directional skills alone. I open up a door and see a hallway with 7 more doors and one slightly open, it couldn't hurt to peek?

I peek my eye through the tiny crack in the door and see two masked men discussing something, on the table behind them are 3 briefcases full of guns! I really should not be here...

"Oh shit..." I murmur as I slowly back away from the door but soon bump into someone behind me. I slowly turn my head to see who it is and see the man with the slicked back hair that I bumped into while talking to Baba and Ota.

He glares down at me and grabs my wrist.

"You have 20 seconds to run and forget everything you just saw, if you tell anyone I will wipe you off the face of this earth." he says coldly. I decide not to try and pick a fight with him so I nod my head, he lets go of wrist and I run.

I run until I find myself in the hotel storage room.

"Why the hell are guys so tall?" Is the first thing I think while catching my breath. I lean on a box but it falls and pushes over an old looking vase, smashing it into pieces. Great Haruka, now you've really done it.

"What the hell did ya do!?" I see two masked men walk into the storage room as the vase falls onto the floor.

"That was the main item! We need to find something to replace it quickly or they'll kill us for sure!" Says one of the men and the other looks at me, smirking.

"Yunno, ya just broke a $20,000 worth vase. Do you know what's gonna happen?" I don't like where this is heading... I shake my head slowly.

"You owe us! Have fun at the auction..." The second man says before putting a cloth over my nose. It smells weird...wait don't smell it... I think as I slowly slip out of conciousness.