A Deal

"I-I choose..." I cant choose someone! but these guys can kill me, I dont have a gun or anything with me.

Im just about to open my mouth when theres a loud noise.

*BANG!*

"What the hell was that!?" Soryu yells taking out a gun from the inside of his jaket and pointing it at the stairs,

"Haruka!" I hear a familliar voice and see Kenshi, Riki, Hiro and Takuto running down the stairs, Takuto carrying a small laptop. Soryu starts shooting at them and Kenshi starts shooting at Soryu.

Baba and Ota both stand infront of me as the guys reach the bottom of the staircase, having doged Soryus bullets. Soryu himself too has avoided all of Kenshis shots, which is really impressive.

They come right up to Ota and Baba who are standing in front of me but not before Mr Ichinomiya stands in front of them.

"So, you came back for her?" He says, as if he knows whats going on.

"Of course we did, she's a member of the team." Riki says, trying to look at me.

"Sorry pretty boy, but she belongs to us, we bought her." Baba says, surprisingly scary for the man he is. I look past Baba and Ota's arms that are supposedly protecting me from the guys.

"Listen we didn't come all the way ddown here just to have a friendly talk with you guys, we came back for the creampuff." Takuto says and I smile awkwardly at him. Right, he just called me creampuff infront of all these people.

"Thank you for the protection Baba, Ota, but these guys are pretty close to reckless." I say and shrug. All the black foxes give me a strange look but Baba and Ota put their arms down and I walk right past Mr. Ichinomiya and stand infront of Riki, hands on my hips.

"Okay Riki, Im fine- look no bruises."

"Thats not the point Haruka." He glares at the men standing behind me then looks back down at me.

"Haruka I don't know if you know or not, but you were just bought in an auction." Kenshi says and Hiro pipesup.

"Come on! Can't we be friends with these guys? What about a deal?" He suggests and Mr Ichinomiyas eyebrow goes up.

"A deal? That sounds interesting." He smirks his signiture, 1 milllion dollar smirk.

"Alright then, lets make a deal." He says, the look on his face makes it obvious that he's up to something. Mr Ichinomiya gestures for us to sit down and we do, the bidders sit across from us. I can tell they're all millionares, they all have their pokerfaces on.

"What do you Foxes want to do?" Mr Ichinomiya asks us and Takuto glares at him.

"We obviously want to take Haruka back!" He says and then the blush sneaks up on his cheeks. Oh my gawsh he called me Haruka! It takes all my mental effort to stop the blush from sneaking up on my own cheeks.

"Any way, how the hell are we gonna compromise what we want to do with me?" I ask and Baba smirks.

"I know what I want to do with you-"

"Not happening." I say and see him pout, which dosent suit him at all. Anyway this conversation is taking a turn for the weird.

"Maybe we could keep her and you guys can visit." Ota suggests and I give him a confused look.

"'Keep'?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, your like a pet. I wanna keep him too!" Ota points to Hiro and I notice that they look so much alike.

"Yay! I would love to be Ota Kisaki's pet!" He says and I can practically see all the other guys facepalm in their eyes.

"Huh, thats not a bad idea. You." Mr Ichinomiya points to me and I instantly straighten my posture.

"You are now the penthouse maid." He says and my jaw drops.W-wait, me the penthouse maid!? But I only worked here for the misson...

"Sorry, but I work for a museum." I say and Mr Ichinomiya looks confused at me.

"But we saw you dressed as a maid." Baba says and Ota nods his head in agreement.

"Takuto hacked into the hotels security system and made Haruka here a maid-"

"Kenshi shut it!" I yell at Kenshi putting my hand over his mouth.

"Ah right, you guys have that world famous hacker right?" Mr Ichinomiya says and Riki leans in.

"How did you know?"

"After you guys sent the threat I had the pleasure of looking you guys up." Ota says sticking his tongue out. Wait, we sent a threat?

"We never sent a threat though..."

"Yeah we did." Takuto says and I look over to him,

"You guys didnt tell me!?"

"Its your fault for not listening!"

"Dont make me come over there porky!"

"Bring it creampuff!" We both stand up and the guys try to calm us down.

"Ooh are you two dating?" Baba says smirking and Takuto and I glare at him in sync.

"We are not dating!" We both yell before glaring at eachother again,

"Stop copying me!" We yell at eachother and the glare intenses,

"I said stop! You always do this porky/creampuff!"

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Ota asks sticking his tongue out.

"No shut it!" We yell again. The argument goes for a good 30 minutes before we eventually shut up.

It was pretty late and we still hadnt come up with a conclusion so Mr Ichinomiya gave us a room for the night.

Sorry about the late update (this is happening alot). I don't really know what the excuse for me not updating this is but i will try to do better! Love you guys, thanks for reading.

-ThisWeirdGirl100