Talks with Diane

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Elizabeth, listen to me, he is controlling you. You never come to hang out with us anymore because of him." Diane said.

"That's not true Diane. We just want to have some alone time." I said.

"Alone time? Every day?" Diane asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Sure, but if you want to come, just come over to me." She said. I nodded.

"Thank you Diane." I said. Then I continued with my shift.

When I was done, I walked out to see Meliodas waiting in the car. Smiling, I walked to the front seat and sat down.

"Hey Elizabeth." He said and kissed me.

"How was your day?" Meliodas asked as he started driving home.

"Good, how was yours?" I asked.

"Okay. So I was thinking that we was going to look at a movie when we come home and order pizza." Meliodas said.

"Sounds good. What movie?" I asked.

"It was a while ago we saw horror, so it is a horror movie called The Nun." Meliodas said.

"Meliodas, not a horror movie." I said.

"Come on Elizabeth, it will be fun, besides, it isn't going to be that scary. I heard it is a bit like an adventure." Meliodas said.

"No." I said.

"Come on, Elizabeth, we stop watching if it gets to scary." Meliodas said.

"Okay then." I said. Soon we arrived home and ordered the pizza.

"I will go and get the pizza, you can put on the movie." Meliodas said and walked out of our apartment. After putting on the movie, I sat in the couch and just waited for Meliodas. It didn't take long for him to come back.

When he arrived, we started eating while watching the movie. Just after five minutes was it getting scary.

"M-Meliodas, it's scary." I said. He put and arm around me and then pulled me close.

"It's fine Elizabeth. This isn't real." Meliodas said.

"Can't we look at something else?" I asked.

"No, come on Elizabeth. It have just been five minutes. It will be okay." He said.

"Bu-" I was cut off.

"It is fine." Meliodas said. I just nodded and eat up. Then I sat and watched the movie. It was many scary parts. I tried my best to not scream, but sometimes, I let out a sound or two.

Then it was bedtime. I made me ready and laid down in bed. I was still scared after the movie. It was dark, like in the movie. It felt like the nun was going to show up in front of me any minute.

Then I felt someone get in bed behind me.

"Good night Elizabeth." Meliodas whispered before taking his arms around me and falling asleep. Me on the other side couldn't. I could only think of that movie.

After some minutes of laying in bed, not be able to sleep and to scared to move, I finally got the courage to turn around. When I did that, I saw Meliodas sleeping face.

"Meliodas?" I whispered. No reaction.

"Meliodas?" I whispered again. No reaction.

"Meliodas?" I whispered one last time.

"What is it?" He asked tired, not opening his eyes.

"I'm scared." I said. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"Go to sleep." He said.

"But I can't, I'm scared." I whispered.

"Please Elizabeth, go to sleep." He said.

"I can't." I said.

"Come on Elizabeth." He said.

"I-I will try." I said and turned around again. I felt a last kiss on my neck before he fell back asleep.

It took some hours before I was able to fall asleep. Then I woke up without Meliodas anywhere in our room. After stretching a bit, I got out of bed and looked on the clock.

9 AM?! My job started for a hour ago! Meliodas usually wakes me up every morning!

With that, I started making myself ready in a hurry. I ran in the kitchen and started making a sandwich I could eat on the way there.

I was in the middle of doing my sandwich when I felt hands on my waist.

"Why is so much hurry?" Meliodas asked from behind me.

"I'm late for work." I said and made it ready.

"But you will stay home with me today." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Like I said, you will stay with me." He said and hugged me, his head leaning on my back.

"But I have work." I said. Then he responded "I thought we would take the day off together. Like usually."

"It would be nice to, but I haven't told my work about being home today." I answered.

"Come on Elizabeth, please, stay home for me?" Meliodas asked. With a sigh, I just said "Okay, then, but only for you."

He smiled and kissed my cheek before going back to the living room. Guess I should change then.

With that, I went inside our room to change. Once I had, I took my phone and called Diane.

"Hey Elizabeth! Where are you?! You started for more then a hour ago! I had to take your shift!" Diane yelled in the phone.

"S-sorry Diane, but I will stay home today. Could you please take my shift today? Just today? I promise, I will repay you." I said.

"Is it because of the pregnancy? Have you told him yet?" She whispered in the phone. I shook my head, but then realized she couldn't see me and said "No, not really. I just want to have some time with Meliodas, that's all."

"I know I never meet Meliodas before, but he is controlling you Elizabeth! He always make you stay home with him and spend time with him, we never get to see you anymore besides work." Diane said, making me sigh.

"Diane, I like to spend time with him. He's so nice and caring. I love him." I said, but she responded "Yeah, ri-"

"You okay Elizabeth? You have been in here awhile." Meliodas went inside the room.

"I'm fine, just talking to Diane." I answered. He nodded and said "I will wait for you then."

He went out of the room and Diane asked "Is he gone?"

"Yes, what was it you said?" I asked. She groaned and said "Anyway, if he is so kind and caring, why don't you tell him you are pregnant? He would understand if he really is as you described him."

"I know, it's just... we never talked about children before. We used protections, but it didn't work for some reason. It's a first it didn't work. I'm not sure if he  want a child. I mean, we aren't even married." I said.

I could hear a sigh from her and it was quiet a second before she asked "Wait, you said it was a first, how many times have you actually fucked?!"

"D-Diane! That's embarrassing! J-just some t-times. I-I would guess maybe 6 o-or 7?"

"Holy shit, that's many!" She said, but I then said "Sorry Diane, I should go now."