nineteen

Jung Sungchan and Osaki Shotaro are coming :D and yes, beware for lots of time skips

Chapter 19

"Don't worry about me, I'll be okay." Haejin smiled reassuringly. "I'm out of the hospital now, see? So you don't need to worry."

Jaemin, although hesitant, sighed and pulled her into a hug; an hour more before he flies back to London. "You can't tell me to not worry about you because every time you say that, I always do."

"Okay okay, now you two, step away from each other." Mark separated the two of them which made the others chuckle. "I don't want to hear any shits from Hendery, I'm telling you, Na Jaemin."

"Hyung, you should be telling that to Donghyuck, not me." He chuckled.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Bold of you to assume I don't tell him that."

"When will you be back?" Haejin asked. A part of her doesn't want to know, but she can't help it. Even if she wants him to stay, it's not just possible as of the moment.

Her boyfriend sighed and shrugged, "I hope I'll be able to come here every two months, but that would cost me a lot." He placed his hands on her shoulder. "But don't worry, distance is the only thing separating us. Plus, we have our phones." He smiled.

Haejin smiled and hugged him, "See you in a year then, love?"

Jaemin smiled and kissed her forehead, "In a year, love."

***

December 14

"What are your plans for Christmas?" Haejin stopped what she was doing and faced her phone. Jaemin was eating his breakfast, as it was still 6 am in London.

Haejin sighed, "I honestly have no idea... this will be the first Christmas I'll be celebrating without you." She frowned but then chuckled afterwards. "But on an honest note, my brother and I have been contemplating whether we'll go to Canada to visit our parents or not."

"I see..." He drank his coffee and continued eating, "How is work going? Renjun told me that a release date was already set."

"How did Renjun know that? We don't even have the same work." She raised a brow, but then she remembered their trustworthy friends. "Ah, Lee Donghyuck..."

Her boyfriend chuckled, "So when are you planning to tell me?" He asked in a cute tone. He then crossed his arms and frowned.

"Don't look at me like that!" Haejin covered the camera which made the boy laugh. "Na Jaemin, if I were there, I would have punched you already." She snickered.

He laughed, "Stop covering the camera! I want to see you!" He said, still in a cute way, and even if Haejin wanted to pinch him, she just couldn't.

"What?" Haejin removed her hand that was covering the camera and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, I just miss you. So much." Jaemin sighed.

The girl sat on her bed and sighed, "I miss you more, Nana..." She pouted. "But seriously, there are times that I wanna hug you."

"Power hug?"

"Power hug." She nodded once. "I need to sleep now, it's getting late."