Part 1

~Dove's P.O.V.~

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Ryan already in the kitchen making breakfast.

"G' morning." he says.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Making breakfast. Why?" Ryan asks. I shrug.

"Just wondering." I tell him. He flips a pancake onto a plate and hands it to me. I kiss his cheek and say thank you before putting butter and syrup on it. I finish breakfast and go into the living room. I turn on Disney Channel and Ryan soon comes in.

"Look at that! We're on t.v!" Ryan jokes.

"Yeah." I say.

"You still tired?" Ryan asks. I nod and lean my head against him and he pulled me over to him. We watch an episode of Liv and Maddie then Dog With A Blog comes on. We watch Disney for a while until I feel sick.

"I don't feel good." I tell Ryan.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asks. I open my mouth to tell him but instantly run to the bathroom. I puke in the toilet and Ryan ties my hair back. "So, I'm gonna go with puking sick." I wipe my mouth and take a drink of water.

"I don't understand. I never get sick." I say as we walk back downstairs.

"Maybe it's just a 12 hour flu." Ryan says. I shake my head.

"I felt fine when I woke up." I tell him.

"Weird. Do you wanna have the doctor check it out?" Ryan asks.

"If I still feel sick tomorrow." I tell him. We continue to watch the movie and I feel fine. Around lunch we're bored.

"You wanna go to the beach today? I could see if my brothers and Pipes could come." Ryan suggests.

"Sure." I shrug. He calls his older sister and tells them to meet us at their private beach while I go put on my bikini. I put on a pink and brown polka-dot bikini and put some brown swimshorts and a sweater over it. I walk downstairs and see Ryan has his swim shorts on and two towels.

"A towel for you. And I grabbed some sunscreen." he says.

"Thanks." I say. We get in the car and drive down to the McCartan's private beach. Ryan's siblings pull up right as we do and we all hop out of the car.

~Ryan's P.O.V.~

It was weird how Dove was sick this morning then feels completely normal this afternoon. We get to our beach and she jumps out. She and Piper run down to the beach and turn around.

"Come on!" they shout. I laugh at my older sister and girlfriend.

"Dude, I bet Dove looks great in a bikini." Austin tells me. I roll my eyes at my girl-crazy brother.

"She's mine." I tell him. I turn back to the girls right as Dove takes off her sweater.

"Austin was right." Wes says.

~Dove's P.O.V.~

I took off my sweater and turned to face the boys who looked as if they were betting on something. I rolled my eyes and ran into the water. I dove in and when I resurfaced, Piper was being thrown in by her boyfriend Justin. I don't know why Justin came but I don't really care.

"Hiya." Ryan said grabbing me around the waist. He backed up so I couldn't touch and he could.

"Ryan! I can't touch out here." I whine.

"I know." he shrugs. I move my feet back and forth slowly and watch all of Ryan's brother have a water war.

"Can I at least get on your back?" I ask Ryan. He moves me to his back and I hug him around his torso. I kiss his cheek and he dives forward. I let him go and swim out into the ocean more.

"Dove! Come play chicken!" Piper yells. I swim back over to Piper, Justin, and Ryan. Ryan helps me up so I'm sitting on his shoulders like Piper. I wrap my legs around his chest and me and Piper start to try and push each other off. She pushes my shoulders so I bend backwards and push back up off Ryan's lower back.

"That's scary!" Justin says. I throw myself back up and push Piper back. She falls off and Ryan falls backwards. We resurface and continue to play in the water. When we get out for dinner, we're all tired.

"What's for dinner?" Elsa asks. Elsa is Ryan's twin sister. Except she's a lot more like responible than all her older brothers and Piper.

"Pizza!" me and Piper yell.

"Pizza!" the boys all yell.

"Into the cars!" Elsa instructs. We all run up and jump back into the cars and drive to Dominoes. We get four large pizzas and go to the McCartan's house.